Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2001 10:42:32 AM EDT
Are you still going to work or are you bugging out? Should we all get "AR15" tattooed on the bottom of our feet so we can identify each other? How long before you "head for the hills"? I for one think this is the beginning of the end.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Until something blows up around here, I'm staying calm and collected.  I'm prepared in the event of an emergency to bug out and hook up with my family.  Until such time, I refuse to live in fear, but will remain aware and alert.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't talk...gotta run....
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's see here:

Stores still fully stocked? Yup

Utilities (Power, water, sewer, natural gas, phone, cable, etc) still fully operational? Yup

Gasoline still available and only $1.60 per gallon? Yup

Financial institutions still up and running? Yup

Widespread rioting and pandemonium in the streets? Nope.

If this is the proverbial Sh!t Hitting The Fan, I've obviously been making preparations all these years in vain. It all seems pretty damn normal to me. Not that we shouldn't be wary of the situation, but let's not jump the gun here and create our own self-fulfilling prophecy.

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
When it happens, you are not going to be reading ar15.com asking about it. be alert, stay cool, buy ammo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:05:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Exactly. Ammo, water, MRE's or other food store.

_
FS
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#6]
We were all so focused on FIREARMS we forgot we need a wireless PC so we can all say connected to AR15.COM [soapbox]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Umm, are you smoking something right now? An attack that happened last tuesday, nothing happening now except some deployments, and we are bugging out for what reason????
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#8]
SHTF, Shoot my life has not changed one bit, except for all the WTC, USA in crisis, BS. Cant watch my favorite shows.
GG
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
SHTF, Shoot my life has not changed one bit, except for all the WTC, USA in crisis, BS. Cant watch my favorite shows.
GG
View Quote

Surely you must understand that the Armchair Survivalists of the world must have SOMETHING to talk about over a brewski?!?!
_
FS
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are you still going to work or are you bugging out? Should we all get "AR15" tattooed on the bottom of our feet so we can identify each other? How long before you "head for the hills"? I for one think this is the beginning of the end.
View Quote

You didn't choose the handle [b]rainman[/b] for nothing [%|]  Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

LL
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Shit hit the fan, Yeah, definetly shit hit the fan.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#12]
we just have to make sure that if we do have to "bug out" we dont start shooting the ak47 guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top