Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2001 8:58:12 AM EDT
...Mohamed Atta, the ringleader of the terrorists, arived at Logan International Airport in a sweat! He was permitted to carry on a large bag, even though the security officer could not even get a response to the "Have you left the bags unattended recently" type question! [b]He was waved on through by the supervisor![/b] See story at: [url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24596[/url] Eric The(TickedOff)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:12:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: [b]He was waved on through by the supervisor![/b]
View Quote
Of course the supervisor waved him through; the poor fellow didn't speak English! [rolleyes] I wonder if I could use that excuse to get out of completing the paperwork for my next gun purchase... "Uh -- No hablas. Yeh, no hablas englais, OK? Just givio el me-o el gunno!" [:E]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:23:03 AM EDT
It's Massachusetts, remember. I'm supposed to be able to speak a foreign language (various) just to get served at a fast food restaurant. Yesterday, my buddy at work got a side of French Bread instead of French Fries at the deli next door. But, of course, he's a midlle class White male, so it must have been his fault. Dammit I'm in a bad mood for a Friday.
Top Top