Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2001 6:09:40 AM EDT
My fellow Americans,
It is not very often that I get on a soap box and speak to others about how I feel; however, these have been trying times for me and I am sure for all of you as well. Here I go...

I am proud to be an American.  I love my country only less than I love God the Almighty Himself.  Each day since this tragedy has come upon us I have prayed for our country, its citizens, and for our president.  I am very proud of the majority of our congressional leaders save a few that I feel are bordering on deplorable actions if not treasonous.  These people include Barbara Lee, Hilary Clinton, and the other "gentleman" whom I cannot remember his name that continued to roll his eyes last night during my president's speech.  I urge all Americans to voice their opinions to these people via E-mail and US postal mail.  Secondly I wish to urge all Americans to be objective about the creation of the Homeplace Security position.  I know that it has potential to be modeled after what many have referred to KGBist or Naziish government bodies, but I truly believe that President Bush has honorable intentions for this office.  It is up to us as Americans to monitor this position and educate the masses (sheeple) about what is Constitutional and what is not.  We must never sacrifice our freedom for security, but we should never judge a book by its cover either.  Give our government a chance.  If they screw up, then it is up to us to use our power as voters and citizens to champion our causes for freedom.  We cannot sit around and worry about our freedoms if we are not willing to stand up and use our freedoms of speech by educating our fellow citizens about our ideology.  Join the NRA, write your senators and congress people.  It is up to us to keep this new found patriotism alive in America.

Thank you all for your time and consideration
GOD BLESS OUR NATION
Paratrooper Kai

[:)]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#1]
WEll said, Paratrooper.

YOu've got a friend in SC.

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
WEll said, Paratrooper.

View Quote

Now in TX
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
[^]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Well said!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Amen, Brother.

Eric The(KeepTheFaith)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Secondly I wish to urge all Americans to be objective about the creation of the Homeplace Security position.  ...I truly believe that President Bush has honorable intentions
[:)]
View Quote

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

You don't get to vote for bureaucrats in regulatory agencies, so once in a postion of power, they are damned hard to get rid of.  

Who thinks we still need the strategic Helium Reserve established during (I think) the First World war?

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#7]
. If they screw up, then it is up to us to use our power as voters and citizens to champion our causes for freedom.
View Quote

How you doing on voting the BATF out of office?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Makes me proud to be a North Carolinian. [:E]

[beer]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Well said!

Stay safe.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top