Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 8:55:31 PM EDT
I was recently trying out some of my stripper clips to load some mags and it was damn hard to get them to feed. Will this get easier the more they are used? They look brand new.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Like woman, the more you use,  the looser they get ;-)
(sorry, I couldn't help myself.. I apologize moderator.)
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, where's a good place to get stripper clips. Or even better yet quality ammo already on stripper clips?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 3:17:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Got some at clipsnstuff.com

guz
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:41:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I got all my stuff at [url]http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html[/url].  Bandoleers, strippers, guides, all I needed.  There was also a fellow on the old AR15 board that sold a tool that would open up the stripper's edge so they could be loaded and unloaded quicker.  Sorry I can't remember his name or address.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:46:53 AM EDT
[#5]
This really belongs on the ammo forum but.... If you guys can get ahold of Canadian thermold strippers and guides do so, sooooo much better the the USGI strippers and spoons.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:18:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't use lacquered ammo.  Only brass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top