Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 7:12:46 PM EDT
I'm currently on a road trip to Sacramento (Sack of California).
Was trying to watch the Presidential address this evening and some dick-head fart-knocker comes over to where is boss is standing (by me) and starts whining at his boss that he can't make up his sick time on Sunday because, "We're taking a boat cruise around the harbor on Sunday."
I turn to him and say, "This is NOT a re-run."  He doesn't fucking get it.  Still keeps his bitching up.  His boss understood me.  Told him the case was closed.

Next bad American.  Fat bi@tch asking some guy if he'd, "volunteer."  He says he would and the pig-beast replies that her husband wouldn't because she wouldn't let him.  
What a f-ing c !_!nt.  Fat worthless oxygen thief!  Living the easy life because those before have given their lives.  I'd so love to see these losers live for one day without the comforts that the US of A provides them.

It's all around me.  I actually believed that something good was going to come out of this horrible attack.  Now, it seems that nothing will change.  We'll have our war, people will wave their flags for awhile but soon realize that it's more fun to sit on their asses, eating twinkies and watching Oprah.  Please let it be that California is the exception.

Fuck I hate this state!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top