Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 6:53:33 PM EDT
<--- Laugh at the noobie. [:D]

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone ever got a Hellstorm to work on a AR?  My guess is if they did work, they would either come on every gun, or the company would be out of business from liability.  One of two has happened.

I can't get this damn thing to work.  I've tried it on AK's, AR's, Mini 14's.... you name it.  I was wondering if anyone else had one working, or if I am just wasting my time.  Form 4 parts are too expensive, so I was looking for an alternative.  I figured with all the brands out there, they MUST work.  The Branch Davidians used them in Waco, and Hellstorm got sued or something.  

Anyway, tell me I am either crazy for buying this thing, or I am not understanding the concept of this spring gizmo.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:<--- Laugh at the noobie. :D

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone ever got a Hellstorm to work on a AR?  My guess is if they did work, they would either come on every gun, or the company would be out of business from liability.  One of two has happened.

I can't get this damn thing to work.  I've tried it on AK's, AR's, Mini 14's.... you name it.  I was wondering if anyone else had one working, or if I am just wasting my time.  Form 4 parts are too expensive, so I was looking for an alternative.  I figured with all the brands out there, they MUST work.  The Branch Davidians used them in Waco, and Hellstorm got sued or something.  

Anyway, tell me I am either crazy for buying this thing, or I am not understanding the concept of this spring gizmo.
View Quote

jumpin' right in with full auto post, huh.  took   me at least 10 before I asked that kind of question.

That said, I love my AR's too much to strap one of those beasts on it.  Tried it on an SKS once, to cumbersome.  I wasn't to hit what i am shooting at.

2 Bits.

Welcome aboard.

Zaz
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, atleast I'm not asking how to make a DIAS like some of the other's have done. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
What's a DIAS? [):)]
Don't answer that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I've heard a Jewell trigger adjusted to 1.5 pounds can easily be bump fired.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had lots of full auto experience.. And those "devices" are a very poor excuse..

Learn to do controlled rapid semiauto from the shoulder using the sights.. Start off with a .22 if you need to.. soon you'll have people asking "Is that a machinegun?"..

"Firepower is not rounds downrange. It's the single bullet that kills your enemy that defines it."

Meplat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top