Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 5:54:55 PM EDT
As the President shook hands with the senior Senator from New York, he seemed about to give Schumer a manly pat on the shoulder, but went to the face instead without reducing the "enthusiasm" of the gesture.

Didn't leave a mark, but I wonder if it was a Freudian slip?

Oh, by the way, here comes the police state; please be patient with a few minor "inconveniences"  while the Government makes you safer.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
He smacked him on the way in, and again on the way out. You'd think a Texas boy'd know, ya gotta be careful slappin Schumer, shit spatters ya know!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish he would have given Scummer a good ole Mike Tyson type of uppercut! [:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, the other hand has him by the BALLS!

Zaz
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Iloved seeing the little extra attention
afforded Chuckie.It was as if to say
"you're MY bitch now!you'd better play ball"
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Shumer is the type of New Yorker that gives the rest of US a bad reputation. The average "all American New Yorker" as also the rest of the majority of Americans had better wake up and start being heard! He is a piece of shit  and if this situation did not had nothing to do with the state of Israel and its future/security his liberal anti "America" ass would have no doubt been against US!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Aside from Shumer's lack of interest in the speech, I also took issue with Hillary Clinton's lack of enthusiasm for what might have been one of the best presidential speeches in history.  Face it, neither of them can exercise their bureaucratic talents, while "W" has the spot light and the full support of the American people and the rest of the government.  The two of them stood out like sore thumbs when the media panned through the crowd.  I hope that America now sees their lack of commitment and refuses to elect them for any additional terms.  Bill and Hillary who?!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Great first post. You'll fit in well here!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:55:57 AM EDT
[#8]
The Schumers and Klintons of the world are trying to look disinterested as we all rush to give the FedGov more powers so it can make us "safer."

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:14:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Hillary and Chuckie acted tlike the spoiled children they are.  I hope that the video of Chuckie rolling his eyes during this historic event are seen everywhere when he comes up for re- election.  What a B*stard!  Neither one of them could stand to give up their share of public attention - even in this crucial hour.  Disgusting!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:18:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed great first post [:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I got a good laught out of it.  Told the wife that the President was showing remarkable restraint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top