Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 5:54:33 PM EDT
It seemed to me that Hillary and Chuck thought that they had better places to be than at the Senate tonight for the President's speech.
Hillary looked like she was in pain as she (half-assed) clapped.
WTF New York??? How could ya'll vote for shuch a DUMB BITCH????

[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
They are both politically scared due to Mayor's new popularity
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:They are both politically scared due to Mayor's new popularity
View Quote

Political.  Exactly

I turned to my wife and said, "those are politicians."

They are pissed because there os NO angle for them!

Think Bush can take NY in '04?  Hmmmn

Zaz
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#4]
F%uck the ugly bitch. What a disrespectul C%NT. Send her to Bin Laden.

Quoted:
It seemed to me that Hillary and Chuck thought that they had better places to be than at the Senate tonight for the President's speech.

[smoke]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:
View Quote

Yep.  Hope we never hear from either again after the next election.

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, I think there's a hell of angle for them and we'd better watch out.  The traitors need to be on notice.  We can't fight terorism with one hand tied behind our back.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

[smoke]
View Quote

My wife and I noticed the same thing.

She's so prissy we wanted to [puke]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:
View Quote

when's pataki's term up?  i hope rudy gets over that cancer real quick.  new york would eat him up for any office.  if bush weren't going to run in '04 (assuming) i think rudy would have a great chance.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Aside from being overwhelmed by the words of our President this evening, I was completely distracted and disgusted by the lack of enthusiasm shown by Chuck Shumer and especially, Hillary Clinton on this historic occasion.  I hope that the American people really saw the two of them for who they are and make sure that they never get re-elected again!  They're nothing politically, in light of President Bush's showing true leadership in this time of need.  Americans must be saying, " Bill and Hillary who?!" now.  I fully expect both Bill and Hillary to claw their way onto TV shows to keep their faces in the spot light during this war on terrorism.  Their total lack of patriotism displayed this evening makes me sick!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope that someone kills both of them with anything other than a firearm!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#11]
timh70: Actually NY is quite conservative. Unfortunately the large cities overpower the rest of the state in statewide elections.

ARlady: Giuliani is about as anti-gun as you can get. Here's one of his many anti-gun gems.

"We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons" Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 From Gracie Mansion, this is Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I damn sure hope all New Yorkers wake up and see the two for who we know they are. I forsee Schumer introducing a new bill before Congress banning Assault-Planes. To Chuck and Hillary-
[-!-!-], Love, Steve
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ARlady: Giuliani is about as anti-gun as you can get. Here's one of his many anti-gun gems.

"We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons" Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 From Gracie Mansion, this is Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
View Quote

yikes, my mistake.  damn shame though.  i think he's handling this well, at least from what i've seen.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes, it's a shame about Giuliani. He has some admirable qualities for a politician.

Pataki has also forgot who elected him. The problem is that his opposition Andrew Cuomo is worse.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Barbra Lee also looked pained and disgusted t obe there. I think the media pointed her out intentionally, just so we would know who she was.
The NAACP blasted her for voting against teh rest of the House.

Also, this morning, on a radio show (John Boy and Billy), they had some statements from students in the Oakland area, and the ones they read were VERY anti-American. It disgusts me to hear people say that they wouldn't defend America.  

[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Well I'm not suprised by the students in Oakland (land of the leftist berkeley liberals).  It just points out that the greatest threats to our liberty comes from the National Education Association and the college professors (especially humanities professors).

Be careful who you donate money to -- it might be used against you.

- CD
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#17]
spent the last night and this morning working at the hunting camp, 8  pro-gun Hillary/Schumer haters
man we ripped into both those idiots. too bad our county is one of the few non-sheep counties in the state, if more were like Chautauqua, those two never would have been elected
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:17:00 PM EDT
[#18]
How many days has it been since Chuckie blamed guns for something?

This must be a record!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top