Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 5:47:23 PM EDT
Folks, thank God we have a good MAN in office to handle this situation. I am extremely proud of him, this country and us. God has blessed us and will continue to do so.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Ditto.

I want to sign-up!  I'm a little old, but I'm ready.  BTW, where was Strom Thurmond tonight?  Is he already in Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#2]
He is a great man, and he will be even a greater man when he gets rid of the assault weapons ban for all you folk!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe that speech will make the history books.Tonights speech just wiped out his wanted dead or alive comments from earlier this week.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Folks, thank God we have a good MAN in office to handle this situation. I am extremely proud of him, this country and us. God has blessed us and will continue to do so.
View Quote

I agree...I am very proud & glad he is our President.

God Bless him, his administration & this great nation.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Well said FIVEO!

I'm so friggin proud to be an American!

It's so great to have a good man with morals in the Whitehouse and not that piece of shit Klinton!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

as Lee Greenwood sang "I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today [(:)], Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land!" God bless the USA! [BEER]

COZ
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I won't apologize, the "wanted dead, or alive" rang true to me. The speech tonight was spot on. I have always, since I was a small child and understood that not all folks were blessed to be born american. That we americans are a blessed people. We have a president that understands that as well. And one who will do what it takes to keep us special.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#8]
After Bin Laden is Dead and Gone, guess where the new Home Land Security Forces will turn their attention to?

"...Do You Haf Yer Papiers, Pleeze?

So...Und you are a Gun Owner?

To zee Kooler with zis Gun Owner Terrorist!"
[img]http://www.talkingto.co.uk/talkingto/ttgo/images/ttgo_port_2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#9]
That was one hell of a speach.  Kudos to the President and to the writer.  I am glad as hell HE was delivering the speach and not Algore.
If you are worried about what future administrations will do with the OHS, make damn sure we get this one back in 04.
Oh and BTW, the LACK of a OHS didn't seem to keep Clinton from perpetrating Waco...I don't think its presence makes that much of a difference.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I bet Gore and Hilary are squirming!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I won't apologize, the "wanted dead, or alive" rang true to me. The speech tonight was spot on. I have always, since I was a small child and understood that not all folks were blessed to be born american. That we americans are a blessed people. We have a president that understands that as well. And one who will do what it takes to keep us special.  
View Quote

"My God! How little do my countrymen know what
precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy."
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Monroe, 1785.

Still rings true today.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#12]

He has owned the situation, and will continue to do so[beer][owned]

Quoted:
I bet Gore and Hilary are squirming!
View Quote

Actually towards the end of the speach, she DID have that stuck-up look on her face.[puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top