User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm glad that everyone got to see what a pathetic, apathetic, sniveling, weaselfaced, goatroping, flaccid, gashmashing, hateful, weak-chinned, spineless, halfstepping ten percenter she is!
View Quote

Wow, Jarhead! Don't hold back now! Tell us how you REALLY feel!

ROTFLMAO! Well Said!

[beer]
View Quote

I know, I know...I have a hard time expressing myself. Really, I'm working on opening up to people though. I'll try harder in the future.
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Pictures linked from [url]www.freerepublic.com[/url

[img]http://www.joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/010911/Hitlery_reactions_GW_Speech_010920.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Ditto Jarhead_22
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:06:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm glad that everyone got to see what a pathetic, apathetic, sniveling, weaselfaced, goatroping, flaccid, gashmashing, hateful, weak-chinned, spineless, halfstepping ten percenter she is!
View Quote

Did you mean "goat roping" or did you mean "goat groping??"

[}:D]

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pictures linked from [url]www.freerepublic.com[/url

[img]http://www.joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/010911/Hitlery_reactions_GW_Speech_010920.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Schumer looks really happy, knowing he's going to get a big one from the bo-dike he/she male.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:15:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you mean "goat roping" or did you mean "goat groping??"

[}:D]

View Quote

Well, one has to come before the other, g-man! What self respecting goat is going to sit still for a groping before it's roped?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:40:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe I can read her mind...

"8 hard years with my hand up bill's arse, controlling his every move to weaken and demoralize this country... all in the crapper"
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#8]
She was/is disgraceful.  As much as I dislike Sen. Feinswein, at least she had praise for Bush.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#9]
It looked like Y2K, the space ship showed up, and the Clintons and Gores were 5 minutes too late for the last shuttle!HAHA. You don't suppose she was thinking of her chances of being president in 04 or 08 slipping away???
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You don't suppose she was thinking of her chances of being president in 04 or 08 slipping away???
View Quote

Actually, that is EXACTLY what her face looked like.

Its as if she was thinking "Oh great!! We are gonna go to war, and Repulicans ALWAYS win an election right after a war. So I put up with twenty years of Bill's BS for NOTHING!!!"

As much as the Taliban are crapping bricks in their diapers, even more so Wild Bill should be.

Fear the wrath of Hillary!!!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:11:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Did someone prop up a corpse in the Congress last night? Even Chuck the F*ck looks engaged.

[img]http://home.socal.rr.com/picsgifs/images/misc/bushwarspeech28.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#12]
All I could think was:
"Just try and beat W. in an election, Biatch."

Unless we all die in terrorist attacks, I think 2004 looks better than it did last november!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Screw HILLARY (thats LIBERALNESE for LYING, SWINDLING, BITCH WHORE) and her vapid, trivalizing look and attitude.

She comes from the same mold as Warren Christopher who said to the SOCOM/DELTA Iran Hostage Rescue shooters, "Dont shoot them (Iranian Militants) in the head it looks bad. Just wound them. Shot them in the should or legs or something. We dont want to be viewed as a nation of killers."

GET REAL!
Specwar
[-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#14]
You get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Was gonna tell ewe fellas that she waz my knew bitch and ho lady but now feelin kinda depressed that ewe all don't tinks she is vary special and ewe tinks she is homly. She is werth mor than a buck a weak in the sack, at least dats whats her brotherz told me. Eye wuvs hur alots. She is kinda purty in the dark naked.
Actually you guys took all the good words so I had to go this route. She is all the nasty words you all used to describe her. THE BITCH.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She wasn't seeing the same thing as all the rest of us. She was seeing Rudolph Giuliani sitting in her seat in the Senate in a few years, and she was seeing Al Gore up at Columbia School of Journalism for so long he gets tenure.

[b]F%$# SHRILLARY!![/B]
View Quote

ROTFLMAO! ha! ha! -ditto[>Q]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have never had such a visceral hatred of any human being as I have for her.  Even more than her pusbag "husband" or Chuckie Schumer, or anyone else.  She is the epitome of condescending arrogance.  God, I hate her.  
View Quote

ROFLOL!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:13:54 PM EDT
[#18]
spent the last night and this morning working at the hunting camp, 8 pro-gun Hillary/Schumer haters
man we ripped into both those idiots. too bad our county is one of the few non-sheep counties in the state, if more were like Chautauqua, those two never would have been elected

BTW, thanks for the pics, I'm going to write her and include the pics in my email
I'll be just polite enough so that the JBT don't show up
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#19]
from [url]http://clinton.senate.gov/[/url]

The President gave a very strong statement of American principles and demonstrated absolute leadership and resolve in his speech. I think the entire country is united, as united as we have ever been. And we have to face up to the challenges that the President outlined, both abroad in our fight against terrorism and here at home. I'm especially grateful for the President's strong support for New York and for the rebuilding of New York City.
View Quote

what a lying sack of crap

I wrote this to her

Mrs. Clinton,
Your reactions and facial expresions during President George W. Bush's speech Thursday night made me sick. You acted as if you had some place better to be. You're not a New Yorker and you do the whole state a disservice. Sorry if this email sounds harsh, but I expect my elected representation in the federal government to support the President in times such as these.

I also included the above two pics
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top