Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/20/2001 4:57:13 PM EDT
[size=2]... I've found that this last 10 days has left me a bit uneasy and quite frankly stressed. I've come across a few things that really help me calm down. [*]Reloading[/*]. [i]Man, I bet I've tumbled, sized, crimped and stacked away 3000+ rounds in various calibers this week.[/i] [*]Working out[/*]. [i]Something that I began waning on in the past few months. Feels good to get back to the gym.[/i] [*]Visiting with you guys/ gals[/*]. [i]I'm not alone in my political beliefs, and the comic relief is par none![/i] [*]Renewed fervor at work[/*]. [i]Designing and building the tools our soldiers need in the upcoming war makes me feel like I'm contributing.[/i] Have you been stressed too? What have you done to relieve it?[/size=2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:20:38 PM EDT
Ditto on the working out. I've been running double time listening to a documentary cassette of Army Airborne cadence. It helps.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:06:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Muad_Dib: Ditto on the working out. I've been running double time [size=2]listening to a documentary cassette of Army Airborne cadence[/size=2]. It helps.
View Quote
... thats a grand idea! Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:28:48 PM EDT
Lots and lots of sex. Now if only someone wanted to have sex with me! [:D] God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:31:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GodBlessTexas: Lots and lots of sex. Now if only someone wanted to have sex with me! [:D] God Bless Texas
View Quote
[size=2][b]ROTFLMAO[/b][/size=2] ... me too (... but your tits are too small GodBlessTexas)
Top Top