Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 2:49:25 PM EDT
All I keep hearing on TV is how this wont be a war like others, it will be long and chances are we wont see anyone actually winning. Is it me or has the world gone too soft? People in charge just can't understand what 6000+ dead actually means. There was a time when troups yould been on the ground ripping Osama Bin Laden out of his house while his training camp was on fire. There was a time when the Afghans would have to face a cloud of radiation over their skies. All the goverments across the world have just become too scared to assert themselves and retailiate. Did any terrorist take the time to make sure they only got Americans in the attack? did they make sure that no children with no idea of politics werent in the buildings? Why be so nice to them? I say its time to do what should have been done a week ago, NATO should whipe these terrorist training camps off the globe and remouve their fawlty goverments and for all those nations into paying reperations for the actions of their people until the dept has been payed in full.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top