Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 4:42:24 AM EDT
Al Gore if he were president would have appointed Rosie O'Donnel as the Sec of Defense and we all could sleep at night.  We wouldnt have to worry about putting our precious soldiers in harms way.  We wouldnt have to worry about taking any money out of the social security "lockbox".  We wouldnt have to worry about a reprisal from terrorists because we wouldnt want to offend any countries that train terrorists and fund their operations.

If Al Gore was president America would be a much safer place.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You're damm right it would !!!!  [%|]

Jay
Arizona

"Life is hard:
It's harder if you're stupid"
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Jessica Flag of the Nowhere-Near-One-Million-Moms March would be the head of the FBI:

"Mr Bin Laden- I know you're upset. We all want to be valued as human beings....." <:^O
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
We need to look inside ourselves "to begin the healing process."

After all, if we had displayed more cultural sensitivity to the concerns of others, Osama would not have had the *need* to lash out.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:37:55 AM EDT
[#4]
All of you....C'meer.....

[spank]   [stick]

Feel better?

[:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#5]
The problem with the terrorists is we just didn't love them enough. Maybe a little midnight basketball would fix things.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:22:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Louis Farikan - National Security Advisor

Could now sleep well at night
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:27:07 AM EDT
[#7]
In the word's of one of our finer citizens, Rodney King "Can't we all just get along".

No [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't you wish HANGFIRE was still around to respond to threads like these?

I don't either...[;)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:43:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Speaking of old Ally Boy where is he in all of this?  You see Billy talking and suporting, even Leberman but what about dear old AL?  I figured he would be the first to try to snake his way onto the air waves....
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Didn't Alpha Gore invent heavier-than-air flight?
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Y'all all know Al signed up and volunteered for service in Vietnam.  Carrying a camera that is.  Seriously Al's knees would be shaking so bad he would not be able to stand up!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#13]
One liberal axiom I [i] do [/i] agree with....

"We need a sense of closure"

...and I will feel closure when we close off their oxygen, light, and water. (i.e. a big BOOM)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top