Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2001 4:34:42 PM EDT
What might be some of the places the terrorists might try to hit on the west coast?

I want to know what to stay away from in the next few days.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What might be some of the places the terrorists might try to hit on the west coast?

View Quote

Here is some help.

Take a map of the West Coast and pin to the wall.

Get some darts.

Close your eyes and toss the darts at the map.

Open eyes, check location of darts.  If they hit the map, most likely you have a terrorist target.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

California, Oregon and Washington would be my guess.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Wrong!  California, especially the Bay Area, has too many people on THEIR side!

Quoted:
california would be my first guess, ...
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
[size=2] ... Come on! We all live in the Great, Big and Strong America. We all share equal risks.
These terrorist are achieving their goals if you cower to their fear.
An alternative is to immigrate to Mexico perhaps.
Be brave, stand tall and do your part to help our country in it's hour of greatest need.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.[/size=2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Once again I don't think this is the type of thing you want to be speculating on. for the following reasons.

#1  You may give the bad guys ideas.

#2  If you are right, you will probably feel like shit.

#3  Also if you are right, there will be people turning this thread into the FBI left and right. Do you want the FBI crawlig up our asses?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Logic dictates, oil refineries, and power stations. Don't need inside information to figure that out. Just prepare for the outrageous, and unbelieveable.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Logic dictates, oil refineries, and power stations. Don't need inside information to figure that out. Just prepare for the outrageous, and unbelieveable.
View Quote

How about nuclear power plants.  I hope this doesn't give those @$$holes ideas.  I would think they would be way ahead of me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#12]
You would have to assume any possible targets were scoped-out and selected months ago. But, why take the chance.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Just say no to speculation.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Diane Feinstein's house.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Diane Feinstein's house.
View Quote

I like it....
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:06:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, I hate to speculate, but I'm good at it.  I just hope I'm not right.  

I would have to say, Hollywood.  Maybe one of the big motion picture studios.  They will try to go for shock value and at the same time trying to attack our way of life.

Since this is the west coast we're talkin about, Disney Land.  Once again, shock value.  

I just hope this is over.  Though I fear this is only the beginning.  Officials said yesterday that they have evidence pointing to additional attacks on Sep. 22, Saturday.  

The fact is, no one knows.  We must hope and pray that nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wrong!  California, especially the Bay Area, has too many people on THEIR side!
View Quote

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ok, here's some ideas that aren't new...

The country is already on edge...any little thing will assist in "terrorizing" further.  Even false alarms are making big time news.  So if there were incidents that could easily be noted as organized terrorist attacks, it would be nationwide news such as:
* Within an hour time period, 4 car bombs go off next to crowded movie theaters (no more movies nationwide)
* On the same day at three different schools around the US, 3 terrorists showed up...emptied their magazines and left (no more school)
* attempted poisoning of a few water supplies
* car bomb on a crowded bridge at rush hour
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#20]
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesC/newaa.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#21]
It would be ok by me if they put lots of potassium nitrate in the Starbucks coffee.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It would be ok by me if they put lots of potassium nitrate in the Starbucks coffee.
View Quote

I think if they posted nekked pictures of Hillary in every outlet it would accomplish the same goal.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Can we put a HUGE red arrow pointing to Barbra Lee's  house, so the terrorists can find the approprite target as they are flying over????

Alternatively, we can give them this as a landmark - bomb HERE.....

[img]members.surfeu.de/michealconnelly/L_A_/Hollywood_Sign/hollywood-sign-01.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Diane Feinstein's house.
View Quote

I like it....
View Quote

The only thing terrorists would do with that target is send a bouquet of flowers and a "Thank You" card.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this the Dead Pool for states?

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Big%5FBear%2Fhollywoodterrorist%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Definitely DisneyLand, it's close to a major airport where they could take off and manage to crash the plane with a majority of it's fuel yet to be consumed which would surely only help to make a larger majority of the park burn to the ground.    Same with the GayBay area, take off from one of the major airports and then turn right around to smash the thing into the nearest and largest building.    We've also got west coast Nuke plants like DiabloCanyon but those things are said to be just about nuke proof, an airplane might not inflict much damage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top