Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2001 1:41:04 PM EDT
For the last past few week's there has been someone around me that has been setting of firework's. Now maybe I would think nothing of it if I lived in a state where they where legal but there just the black cat type and they set them off at weird times and I think it's just on package of them every 4 or 5 hours or so.

Now the town I live in has a lot Muslins. I have one that lives next to me and a lot that live around my apartment complex.

I have a flag in the window of my house and there has been mud thrown at it a few times mostly at night(Called PD they said they  could do nothing.). My wife is freaking out because I left the mud on the window this morning to let here see it.

My wife say's that I'm now talking in my sleep (Never did that before unless I was drunk.)I keep checking out my window when I here a door open outside making sure it's not mine.

To me right now the little Native American blood that I have in me that I have in me is now acting up and I don't like what I'm feeling(I was taught young by my grandfather who was part native American never suppress that scene.) I don't know what's happening to me.Do any of you guys out there feel this way?  
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
dont panic, but be aware of your surroundings. ask your neighbors about this, it's their neighborhood too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Your not paranoid.  I won't turn my back on any of these ISlamic A-holes.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been called paranoid before, I prefer to call it being prepared.
If your gut tells you there is something amiss then by all means do something about it. Try changing your sleeping habits a little & see what goes on when your usually sleeping.
You could also drive over to Indiana & pick up some Black Cats & every time you here someone setting off some fireworks set some off yourself. Stir the pot a little yourself & see what comes up.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
dont panic, but be aware of your surroundings. ask your neighbors about this, it's their neighborhood too.
View Quote

Most of the people around me are Muslim(That are to good to talk to you.) or Mexicans that Can't speak a word of English and thou who I could talk to are a bunch of collage kid's that don't give a rat's ass about anything but drinking.

The only person's I have on my side a little is my brother & sister in law and there the PC type that just think nothing is going to happen and these people are just venting right now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
what your actually feeling dates back to primordial man, you feel your "territory" being threatenedand your body is trying to react, prob is that this is a really old feeling and it doesn't quite know what to do...

let me guess, your body says 'do something' but you don't know what???

your grandfather was right, don't suppress. tyring going out for a walk at night. good things happen to me on walks. i went out for 3 walks lately. i found a party 2 out of 3 times. good parties, with people i knew. and womenz!! hehe.

you'll get em, keep trying, if you got a vc (a camera, not a little oriental guy lol) set it up so it points out in the street (or whatever) and get the guys on tape...

if you really want to mess the guys who do this up, and your wife won't tell her this plan.............

cover your ENTIRE front window with mud. when the guys come to chuck mud at it, they won't know what to do, they'll prolly just stand there and stare in disbelief, if your lucky you'll hear/see tham satnding there and go out and polietly ask them why they are standing in front of your house with muddballs in there hands.

that was long.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Get some american flag stickers and put on some of the muslims cars. If there is mud on the stickers as well it wasn't your neighbors that was slinging the muds at you. If the stickers are gone beware of the neighbors.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#7]
call the police dept..talk to someone there
and tell them that you saw guys that looked like gangs
walking around late at night,and small vandalizing is starting to occour in the wee hours of the morning... they will start
watching...the offenders will get nabbed...
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Shoot all would have to do is call the FBI and I bet right now they would be all over your complex asking everyone all kinds of questions. Better to be safe than sorry. Hey the F*ckups that flew one of the planes were in a bar drinking it up and wouldn't pay the tab. That is much worse that mud throwing. But my point is you never know. They just may be working with a "cell" better call the FBI now. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
call the police dept..talk to someone there
and tell them that you saw guys that looked like gangs
walking around late at night,and small vandalizing is starting to occour in the wee hours of the morning... they will start
watching...the offenders will get nabbed...
View Quote

I have a friend on the PD and he told me that they where worried about the collage's right now and I'm not the only person who has had this done to them. Right now he said that they worry about a full out riot with the collage kid's.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:27:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Dittos to Shorty
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Permanent fix: Move out of the apartment and get a house. Rent if you must, but don't live in town.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Permanent fix: Move out of the apartment and get a house. Rent if you must, but don't live in town.
View Quote

If it where up to me my ass would be in Tennessee right now. I have about 5 months still left on the lease. Then I may think of going south .
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow! This incident gives the term "mud slinging" a whole new perpective with real mud.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Get a piece of poster board, glue a pic of osama bin laden on it and draw in a pig taking a dump on him. Put it in the window in plain sight. Keep your AR and a cell phone handy. Call the cops when the ruckus starts. Use the AR if they don't make it in time and someone is dumb enough to enter your apartment.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#15]
[url]http://www.x10.com/products/x10_sc21a.htm[/url]

Spend $50 on a low-light black and white camera. Point it out your window so it can't be seen. Hook it up to your vcr. Put in an 8 hour tape. Hit record and go to sleep.

Any damage when you wake up, review the video tape. Make copy of tape and give to law enforcement. If law enforcement doesn't do squat, make another copy or two and give it to your local tv stations.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Because you never know ...

http://www.cabelas.com/texis-END Of Script Attempt-
s/store/+/CatalogDisplay/displayPOD/CabFALL1998/CabFALL1998AAAaAO/XA852E

if this link is broken, and they usually are, go to www.cabelas.com

search on item #XA-41-5063
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 10:15:24 PM EDT
[#18]
"just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not really after you"

Get the perp on tape.  Stay armed and alert.  Review your local use of force laws, and remember, if anything happens, you will be labeled a violent racist.  Sad to say, but true.  So stay on the right side of the law.

Edited because I forgot to say Good Luck, and please keep us posted.  Help is just a click away.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I agree with offroad, trust your instincts. Of course don't freak out, but watch your surrondings. Also don't let some (most likely dumbass's with nothing better to do) pull yourself into a bad situation. But I would trust your feelings. Try a good porch light, ya know the real bright ones (floods). I use these hooked to several motion detectors (I live out of town). If nothing else it gives people a good scare and wakes up the dog, which wakes me up and gets the 10mm in hand. Just my .02:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top