Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2001 11:50:44 AM EDT
When we catch bin Laden should he be
1.) Boiled alive in 500 gallons of bacon grease.
2.) Force fed raw pork until he chokes to death.
3.) Have his heart cut out and shoved up a pigs ass.

Other suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Number 2 gets my vote.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I vote #1 while doing #2, then just before he dies #3
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I vote #1 while doing #2, then just before he dies #3
View Quote

That gets my vote!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Show him compassion and kindness and let him go.  Maybe he'll turn out to be nice guy if he's just shown a little love.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I say strap the bastard in to an old POS 727 topped off with jet fuel & then remote pilot the plane into the Mojave desert!!

That would be beautiful!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I say let's capture him and torture him in the most gruesome,heinous ways imaginable!
Cut off a portion of a finger or toe everyday.
Ice pick in the ear.
Cigarette in the eye.
Broken bones then allowed to heal before breaking again.
Let him suffer and suffer.
Then when there isn't much left to torture KILL him by beating his head in with a ball peen hammer.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Alot of great ideas.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#9]
OK, OK............we cut him up one joint at a time, one finger joint or one toe joint until we run out of fingers and toes, next the hands and feet (one at a time) at the ankle or wrist joint, then at the knees and elbows.  This is one joint at a time with oh, say about three days between joints.  Blood loss is treated, with transfusions if necessary (we don't want him to leave us too soon) and shock and infection are also treated.  NO treatment for pain of course.  Nothing left but head and torso......then we lay him face up and bury him in pig shit with the exception of his head for the last three days.  We finish with pig dung dumped on his head.  The end.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#10]
#3 sounds good to me.

May I offer this alternative:

Imprisoned and forced to be Rose O'Donnells sex slave.  A life time of eating pork!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#11]
#2 is great... I wonder if we could just force feed him pig shit instead?

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#13]
i say we give him to rosie and oprah as a love slave.
View Quote

Now thats punishment derived from a sick mind!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Force him to watch Rosie reruns until he goes mad. Then just before he is about to executed
force feed him pork chops. Just as he is being executed tell him 71 Rosie Virgins is his reward in Heaven, then watch the flash backs. Uh, Rosie is a virgin isn't she? Gotta be. Don't matter. I am becoming ill just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Now thats the spirit, keep them coming.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Janet Reno lap dance?

[puke]

uhhh....

I'm making myself sick.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#17]
#3 all the way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey! Hou about this! Lock him in a cell with a naked, sweaty and shaking Janet Reno! For that matter, send her to Afganistan! That is worse than a nuke! Go one better? Add Sally Jesse Raphael, Rosie O'Donnel, & Hillery Clinton to the mix. All naked! now that's enuff to birng anybody or thing to thier knees!
[peep] [stick]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
OK, OK............we cut him up one joint at a time, one finger joint or one toe joint until we run out of fingers and toes, next the hands and feet (one at a time) at the ankle or wrist joint, then at the knees and elbows.  This is one joint at a time with oh, say about three days between joints.  Blood loss is treated, with transfusions if necessary (we don't want him to leave us too soon) and shock and infection are also treated.  NO treatment for pain of course.  Nothing left but head and torso......then we lay him face up and bury him in pig shit with the exception of his head for the last three days.  We finish with pig dung dumped on his head.  The end.
View Quote

I vote for this, with three major qualifications:

1) Every bone in his hands, feet, arms and legs must be broken first, preferably in several places, and set to heal in such a manner so that, should he escape, it will be very difficult for him to accomplish even the most basic of tasks;
2) The actual cutting must be done with a blowtorch instead of a sharp instument;
3) Instead of pig feces, we should wrap him in pig skin, guarenteeing thus that he will never enter paradise. He should be buried alive in a nuclear waste storage facility.

It might also help to inject him with drugs that make him very sensitive to pain, e.g., endorphin blockers, and to keep him on these for as long as possible. Piping him full of LSD might help too, as long as the dose is sufficent to cause permanent cognative damage (that is, turn him in to a drooling idiot).

For just that added touch, we might want to addict him to cocaine before the torture sessions, and then force him to go through withdrawl as he is dutifully punished.As for his followers? They should be cut up and fed to pigs. A lesser punishment, granted, but one still sufficient to scare his cult into re-considering their options.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:14:18 PM EDT
[#20]
my vote is #1

and how come they all involve a pig in some way?
[X]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Allah frowns on those who eat swine.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#22]
CC48510 you got me there. For those of you suggesting the Rosie and Reno tactics, y'all are just plain mean. The Geneva Convention is explicit in these matters. I do have a few more to add to my list.
4.) Put a catus on a jackhammer and put it where the sun don't shine. (This might make him squeal like a pig.)
5.) Make him suck Hillary's dick.
6.) Make him lick the ball sweat off of Chuck Schumers' ball sack.
Other suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#23]
... Process of elimination.

[size=2]The poor PIG didn't have anything to do with this. I don't think we should shove anything up her ASS![/size=2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 4:11:10 PM EDT
[#24]
hmmmm.....

I thought only arabs where capable of planning such evil schemes?

I wonder what ol' bin laden is thinkin right now? [xx(]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Behead the son of a b**ch, defile his body with the pig blood, in a place his followers can recover it. present the head on a platter to GW!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Cut off his arms and legs, poke out his eyes and ear drums, remove his voice box, teeth and tongue, get him addicted to heroin, and feed him intravenously for the rest of his life.....

You might be asking right now "why the heroin?"  So we came stop him cold turkey, let him go through withdrawal, and repeat the process over again.....
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Ok but FIRST we gotta find him.  To aid that quest, I offer this suggestion:

Congress just authorized 20+ [u]Billion[/u] dollars for military action and cleanup of the mess made by this tyrant.  Let’s take, oh say, one measly [u]BILLION[/u] U.S. greenbacks and offer it as a BOUNTY for his sorry a**.  That would buy a LOT of camels.  I’ll bet he shows up in the back of a Ford pickup “[b]hog[/b]” tied!

Just an idea…
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I say strap the bastard in to an old POS 727 topped off with jet fuel & then remote pilot the plane into the Mojave desert!!

That would be beautiful!!
View Quote

[size=4]PULL![/size=4]
What can I say, I'm a trap shooter!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top