Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2001 10:17:25 AM EDT
Basically he said that only rules and regulations prevented the planes from entering restricted air space, but they didn't stop it from happening, same as creating more gun laws -they are only obeyed by those that choose to follow them

IAJack  
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:21:45 AM EDT
[#1]
He is absolutely correct about that.

About Rush,

Rush is a bag of hot air. He just happens to be our bag of hot air.

He makes good points all the time but gets downright silly at others. But then at least he has the honnesty to admit that he is foremost an entertainer. You gotta love him for that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I tuned Limbaugh in yesterday for the first time in months.  What has happened to his voice?  He sounds different, more nasal or something.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I tuned Limbaugh in yesterday for the first time in months.  What has happened to his voice?  He sounds different, more nasal or something.
View Quote

For one thing, he's lost a lot of weight- maybe that affects it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I did as well and noticed the voice change too. It was kind of weird.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you guys hear that pacifist's call today?  I think it was in the 2pm hour.  

Unbelievable.

God save us from ourselves.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Post from retrodog -
Rush is a bag of hot air. He just happens to be our bag of hot air.
View Quote

Rush? a bag of hot air? Nonsense, my dear Man, that's pure bunk and you know it! I, for one, know that I am capable of floating a small armored combat vehicle with my own hot air! I can recognize hot air. I know hot air when I see it! And Rush has remarkably little!

I don't see the same quality quips and analyses of the news and current events on this Board from [u]ME[/u] as I hear routinely from Rush.

How many postings have you seen that merit 20 million listeners?  On this Board or on the airwaves anywhere?

Surely, you're not suggesting that....

Eric The(OhWell,Nevermind!WeCan't[u]All[/u]HaveTalentOnLoanFromGod)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did you guys hear that pacifist's call today?  I think it was in the 2pm hour.  

Unbelievable.

God save us from ourselves.
View Quote

I'm sure he has it on the site. [url]www.rushlimbaugh.com[/url]

Sometimes the sound bytes from his show dont get put on until 7 or 8pm though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top