Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2001 6:17:03 PM EDT
Are we experiencing an influx of interested parties?
Is there a sudden surge of new found friends?
Will they join forces with the loyal few?

Tune in every day and see who's coming to our house!
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of FBI agents looking for "leads"...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry to tell them it's a waste of time cause they won't find any here. WE are PRO-AMERICAN and will die for our country.....now go away.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
But, they're only here to help...

[pyro]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sorry to tell them it's a waste of time cause they won't find any here. WE are PRO-AMERICAN and will die for our country.....now go away.
View Quote

I will tend to agree with you...
In the short few months I've been on this board, I'm quite impressed with the quality of the people that frequent it...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah, the FBI are here looking for recruits.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hopefully we're making an impact on the people out there and they will realize that this is much MORE than a site about guns...

]=)

-- GB

Oh yeah...

[edsr-1]
F' Bin Laden
View Quote

Well said.

[edsr-1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Could be a bunch of folks looking to buy an AR-15, and got funneled here...

That's how I ended up here...
By accident actually...

I was curious about an Evil looking gun at the gunshop called an "AR-15"...

Wanting to know more about them, I typed "ar15" into my search function on my WebTV...
It brought me straight here...

I suppose with the recent weeks events, many "newbies" will be looking for an AR-15 also...

P.S.- Up to 572 guests last time I looked...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Usually its 300+ guests, I've wondered if an anti isn't running a program to hit the site hard and cause those who run the site to pay more for higher bandwidth and larger servers.

Yeah, yeah.. tinfoil hat going back on. :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]
people quit dreaming!
Maby im wrong but the way i beleve it is is that any person currently browsing the bbs is classified as a "guest" untell they log in personally i think most of the guests hee are registered users who lurk untill they find a topic they want to post on then they remember to logg in and then there classified as a regitstered user but then again maby im wrong
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
....i think most of the guests here are registered users who lurk untill they find a topic they want to post on then they remember to logg in and then there classified as a regitstered user but then again maby im wrong
View Quote

That's exactly what I do.  Why log in if you don't want to contribute to the discussion?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top