Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/17/2001 6:17:03 PM EDT
Are we experiencing an influx of interested parties? Is there a sudden surge of new found friends? Will they join forces with the loyal few? Tune in every day and see who's coming to our house!
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:21:36 PM EDT
Lots of FBI agents looking for "leads"...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:25:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dragracerart: Lots of FBI agents looking for "leads"...
View Quote
Sorry to tell them it's a waste of time cause they won't find any here. WE are PRO-AMERICAN and will die for our country.....now go away.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:26:47 PM EDT
But, they're only here to help... [pyro]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:36:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Greg3: Sorry to tell them it's a waste of time cause they won't find any here. WE are PRO-AMERICAN and will die for our country.....now go away.
View Quote
I will tend to agree with you... In the short few months I've been on this board, I'm quite impressed with the quality of the people that frequent it...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:47:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By dragracerart: Lots of FBI agents looking for "leads"...
View Quote
Nah, the FBI are here looking for recruits.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:47:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:56:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: Hopefully we're making an impact on the people out there and they will realize that this is much MORE than a site about guns... ]=) -- GB Oh yeah... [edsr-1] F' Bin Laden
View Quote
Well said. [edsr-1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 6:59:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/17/2001 7:00:02 PM EDT by dragracerart]
Could be a bunch of folks looking to buy an AR-15, and got funneled here... That's how I ended up here... By accident actually... I was curious about an Evil looking gun at the gunshop called an "AR-15"... Wanting to know more about them, I typed "ar15" into my search function on my WebTV... It brought me straight here... I suppose with the recent weeks events, many "newbies" will be looking for an AR-15 also... P.S.- Up to 572 guests last time I looked...
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:00:01 PM EDT
Usually its 300+ guests, I've wondered if an anti isn't running a program to hit the site hard and cause those who run the site to pay more for higher bandwidth and larger servers. Yeah, yeah.. tinfoil hat going back on. :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:16:50 PM EDT
people quit dreaming! Maby im wrong but the way i beleve it is is that any person currently browsing the bbs is classified as a "guest" untell they log in personally i think most of the guests hee are registered users who lurk untill they find a topic they want to post on then they remember to logg in and then there classified as a regitstered user but then again maby im wrong
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 7:22:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By OregonShooter: ....i think most of the guests here are registered users who lurk untill they find a topic they want to post on then they remember to logg in and then there classified as a regitstered user but then again maby im wrong
View Quote
That's exactly what I do. Why log in if you don't want to contribute to the discussion?
Top Top