Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2001 8:47:30 AM EDT
What are your thoughts?  Do they give him up or do they stand and fight?
[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Those crazy bastards won't give him up, and I guess I wouldn't call it a fight.  We will roll over them.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#2]
There is no way they will give him up.  He is a national hero and they say it is against their religion to surrender them to a non islamic nation for trial.  Their only possible compromise is that Bin Laden should be trialed in their own country, which they are already biased by first saying he has nothing to do with it and there is no evidence.

This strategy works because by invoking religion, it seems like a holy war.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Let them try him in his own country. He's only a "Guest" in Afghanistan. Saudi Arabia is where he is originally from.

I will personally pay for his plane ticket back to Saudi Arabia. I will just need to know the departure times and route the aircraft will be flying.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Why would anyone care if they give him up?  He's a pimple on the ass of SaudiArabia or Afghanisten.  Unfortunatly, those asses havethousnds of pimples.  Time to skin their asses alive.

Norm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top