Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2001 9:17:33 PM EDT
A gunshow is scheduled for December in the Cashman Field grounds in Las Vegas. I'm thinking of making a trip up there come December. Has anybody gone to these shows? What were the prices on the hi-caps? Do you need ID to buy ammo, magazines, etc? Would appreciate any info. I wouldn't want to go there and waste my time. :)
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:27:17 PM EDT
No I.D. needed. Fair ammo prices. I got a case of Wolf 7.62 for $75. Thermolds were going for $25, GI's for around $20-$25, POS around $15. Everything else you can find cheaper online. I'm getting married in Vegas the same weekend. Thinking about going there in my tuxedo!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:45:51 PM EDT
Generally speaking they are not so hot. Pay to park, high admission, usually not too much to see. Depends on what you are used to I guess and from how far you are coming..
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:07:05 PM EDT
Naughty naughty naughty. Not planning on buying high caps are ya? [;)] If you are paranoid, rent a car so people that see you leave will see a NV license plate on the back of your car. If you do get high caps, throw away the springs and followers and bring the bodies & floorplates back to CA.
Top Top