Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2001 3:27:29 PM EDT
[url]http://www.idf.il[/url]
SECURITY DOCTRINE Basic Points Israel cannot afford to lose a single war Defensive on the strategic level, no territorial ambitions. Desire to avoid war by political means and a credible deterrent posture. Preventing escalation. Determine the outcome of war quickly and decisively. Combating terrorism. The Operational Level Defensive Strategy - Offensive Tactics Prepare for Defense A small standing army with an early warning capability, regular air force and navy An efficient reserve mobilization and transportation system. [u] Move to Counter-Attack Multi-arm coordination. Transferring the battle to enemy's territory quickly Quick attainment of war objectives. [/u] [u] Capabilities Intelligence High capability to destroy mobile targets Long-range capabilities [i]Anti-missile defense[/i] All-weather and low-visibility capabilities Advanced training systems [/u] Main Areas of Activity Continuous high state of readiness for war Anti-terrorist warfare Combating terrorism by Palestinian rejectionist groups Building the armed forces for the future battlefield
View Quote
Perhaps, the U.S. should take note and prevent future attacks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:48:12 PM EDT
Precisely!!! God helps those that help themselves...Israel is a good example. DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING...BUT NOW WE HAVE A RESOLVE AS AMERICANS TO FIGHT BACK...WE HAVE BEEN PROVOKED...LET'S COME TOGETHER AND TAKE DOWN SATANS MINIONS!!! We, The United States Of America have been compromised...Israel completely understands...Please no more bashing of Israel...It could come back to haunt us!!! God Bless the free Nations.
Top Top