Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2001 7:36:28 PM EDT
2- Leatherman tools, 1 pocketknife, 2-fingernail clippers, 1 pair tweezers, 1 gillette mach 3 razor, 1 cup of coffee. These are the things I saw today. What really gripes me is that none of the items are being returned, I guess the $5.oo/hr rent a cops are getting some nice knife and tool collections.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:54:06 PM EDT
It they wanted my knife they would get it blade first. If they wanted my fingernail clippers they would get a manicure first!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 8:48:18 PM EDT
What the hell did they take the tweezers for? Some might threaten to pluck out everyone's eyebrows?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:14:14 AM EDT
From pilots? WTF?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:18:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Scarecrow: It they wanted my knife they would get it blade first. If they wanted my fingernail clippers they would get a manicure first!
View Quote
Yea----Right[whacko]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:28:19 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Scarecrow: It they wanted my knife they would get it blade first. If they wanted my fingernail clippers they would get a manicure first!
View Quote
Ah, just flew in from Mars I see.[;)] To bring you up to speed, we had a major terrorist incident while you were gone. There is a whole new set of security restrictions on edged weapons now, since the terr's used those to highjack the planes. No need to thank me. [:P]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:54:00 AM EDT
Tweezers, cup of coffee? Hell, just so they don't try to confiscate my Big Mac.[:P] Why do they always have to take it to the point of absurdity?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:09:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: What the hell did they take the tweezers for? Some might threaten to pluck out everyone's eyebrows?
View Quote
Actually, I am threatened with that by my fiancee quite frequently. It is a very real threat and is quite unpleasant when carried out. If they confiscated her tweezers I would jump with joy!
Top Top