Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/15/2001 4:18:42 PM EDT
I just saw on channel 3 a muslim gas station owner was shot to death three times. The witnesses all said he was a well respected and kind man who always smiled and frequently gave kids free candy and let teenagers skateboard on his lot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:20:31 PM EDT
Apparently a truck drove right up beside him and shot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:23:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By satcong: I just saw on channel 3 a muslim gas station owner was shot to death three times.
View Quote
Was he revived after his first death and then shot again twice?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:25:49 PM EDT
That is just plain f*cked up! Chances are almost absolute that he did not deserve it. This is EXACTLY the kind of shit that makes us all vile little gun owning deviants in the liberal media. I'd like to find the guy who did this and shove my AR, butt first, up his ass all the way past the front sight post and up to the brake![pissed]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:26:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tc6969:
Originally Posted By satcong: I just saw on channel 3 a muslim gas station owner was shot to death three times.
View Quote
View Quote
Is being a jerk your primary occupation or just a hobby?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:27:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2001 4:27:52 PM EDT by SDavid]
Sh!t. This is exactly the type of actions that will get us in a bigger world of trouble. There are two types of suspects for this: some a$$hole bigot who thinks all Muslims must die even if they are upstanding Americans. Or some sent him to Allah for their own cause. (edited for clarity)
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:27:22 PM EDT
that is so insanely sad. right now i'm not sure if i'm more disgusted withe the terrorists of the shooters in measa. i'm leaning toward the shooters. i frequently buy gas in new jersey and was just the other day thinking of the many numerous muslim attendants i've encountered there...and wondering if anyone would bother them. but i couldn't imagine it. it they were terrorists, i'm sure they would have blown their stations by now. damn...
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:27:57 PM EDT
View Quote
He better be careful. He's only got six lives left.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:29:54 PM EDT
fmj, if you shove it up butt first, you wont be able to pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:30:30 PM EDT
I have lived in Mesa for 30 years. This Kind of thing is a shame to see.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:32:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:33:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By beanbagger: fmj, if you shove it up butt first, you wont be able to pull the trigger.
View Quote
Damn, you got me there... Well, I guess I'll just have to burn him at the stake in hopes that a round will cook off.[pyro]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:35:18 PM EDT
NOT GOOD!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:38:35 PM EDT
Channel 12 said 1 at Power and Broadway, a 2nd at Val Vista and Broadway. Black Chev S-10
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:40:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Aggie1:
Originally Posted By tc6969:
View Quote
View Quote
Is being a jerk your primary occupation or just a hobby?
View Quote
Just a hobby. Lighten up Aggie!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:41:23 PM EDT
It`s bound to happen.....too many screwloose idiots that are just not intelligent enough to handle reality.....if someone said this is the beginning of the end of our rights.....well...here we go!......POLICE STATE.....HERE WE COME........just what the terrorist type assholes LOVE to see and hope to achieve................[thinking]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:43:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By black-gun: ......POLICE STATE.....HERE WE COME........
View Quote
Been here a while, what took you so long?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:46:12 PM EDT
... this is NOT GOOD, not only that it's damn shameful that it happened in MY neighborhood!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:46:30 PM EDT
YOU AINT` SEEN NOTHIN` YET.........[;)]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:49:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By black-gun: YOU AINT` SEEN NOTHIN` YET.........[;)]
View Quote
Oh brother, you got that right![peep]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:52:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2001 4:53:14 PM EDT by Ulysse_Nardin_1846]
Like I said in a previous thread, lay low. There are hot headed people that are looking for blood. They don't care who the hell's blood it is. My brother in NY is Ok, but if he wasn't...
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:57:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2001 5:08:54 PM EDT by Sweep]
[blue]Don't bother posting crap like that again[/blue]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:01:59 PM EDT
That is totally screwed up. Some people just don't get it. "American" is a way of life -- the values you live by -- not the color of your skin or country of origin.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:02:29 PM EDT
I have a feeling that some get a lump in thier throat when they say...."arab american"......
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:03:52 PM EDT
Someone had posted that I was just being paranoid. But it seems my paranoia is justified. Very sad & I believe it will get much worse before it gets any better.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:05:59 PM EDT
Man.. As if we didn't have enough to worry about. I hope they get this guy and off him in a standoff. [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:07:51 PM EDT
Its sad that he was shot, but with the growing frustration in this country it will only get worse. The Arabs dont help the situation. When the Japanese were interned during WWII, they still joined the US Army in mass. They became one of the most decorated American units of the war. There is a huge population of arabs in the Detroit area. The media interviewed a lot of the leaders. They all said they were praying for peace. NOT ONE condemned Osama or said they were sorry about the loss of life. I have experienced this first hand.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:09:45 PM EDT
That's screwed-up too ARDOC.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:12:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARDOC: Its sad that he was shot, but with the growing frustration in this country it will only get worse. The Arabs dont help the situation. When the Japanese were interned during WWII, they still joined the US Army in mass. They became one of the most decorated American units of the war. There is a huge population of arabs in the Detroit area. The media interviewed a lot of the leaders. They all said they were praying for peace. NOT ONE condemned Osama or said they were sorry about the loss of life. I have experienced this first hand.
View Quote
Osama is a POS & what he did is utterly evil. I hope they make him, his country & those that have supported him suffer as the US is suffering. I have not yet prayed for peace. Signed, An American (who happens to be Muslim).
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:18:19 PM EDT
That is some seriously screwed up shit. Assholes like that are unfortunately far too common worldwide. Like it or not, we are a nation of immigrants and that is what has made the USA a great nation. Let's hope people pull it together and stop going after Muslims just because they're Muslim. We will find the the groups and nations responsible and make them pay as it should be.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:20:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Matrix: Someone had posted that I was just being paranoid. But it seems my paranoia is justified. Very sad & I believe it will get much worse before it gets any better.
View Quote
Paranoid?.....and scared to death too maybe......most certainly justified...I`d watch my back.....(everywhere else too.....)
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:20:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:25:06 PM EDT
Hey, satcong, Winston... Wanna bet it was a unrepentant Devil Dog from Chandler. They never did prosecute all of them, just the leaders and the ones they could prove acts of violence on. I think the black S10 turns out to be reported stolen (AFTER the shooting) from Chandler. What do you think?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:27:47 PM EDT
BREAKING: I hear on the police scanner that they may have found the vehicle involved (Black S-10). Seems they found a couple pieces of brass inside too. ... developing
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:28:09 PM EDT
Regardless of the man's color of skin or faith, what those folks in PHX did is bullshit and anyone who does it or condones it is as cowardly as the terrorists. Loyal Arab Americans shouldn't have to leave the country or feel unsafe. I think after Jimmy Carter's Cowardice in Iran, maybe everyone in Georgia ought to leave. A small minority of Arab terrorists making the whole group look bad. Just because WJ Clinton was an asshole, doesn't mean all Americans are. We're supposed to be the good guys folks, regardless of what the terrorists do. I guess having 10 years of the ATF and FBI doing what they damn well pleased when they damn well pleased is a good indication of the state of mind of America. The "alphabet" agencies' guards have bullied and terrorized the American public in a stupid drug war instead of seeking out and making war on terrorists they've known were going to act. It seems we as a people were willing to accept terrorism and the limitation of our own freedomes, if the terror was committed by our own government or our own citizens agains our own citizens. Who here thinks fondly of the ATF or FBI? I bet not many. No one has yet been brought to justice for Ruby Ridge or Waco. Why? Because our "intelligence" groups were too busy rooting out alleged 200 dollar tax stamps and people who just wanted to be left alone. Now this horrible act of violence by "Americans" against Arab Americans. I'm all for kicking terrorist ass, and making them never be able to do it again. But, before we do that, we ought to make sure our own house, our "praetorian guard" is cleaned up so when it's over they don't turn back against us in boredom, looking for something to do.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:29:09 PM EDT
I LIVE IN MESA THIS ACT IS WRONG--THE SAME WRONG WOULD BE USING NUCLEAR WEAPONS-DONT GET ME WRONG KILL ALL THE BASTARDS THAT ARE RESPOSIBLE FOR THE TRADE CENTER-BUT USING NUCLEAR WEAPONS WOULD HARM JUST MORE THAN OUR TARGET
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:29:55 PM EDT
No, those fine outstanding athletes wouldn't do that!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:35:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ArmdLbrl: Hey, satcong, Winston... Wanna bet it was a unrepentant Devil Dog from Chandler. They never did prosecute all of them, just the leaders and the ones they could prove acts of violence on. I think the black S10 turns out to be reported stolen (AFTER the shooting) from Chandler. What do you think?
View Quote
... I bet your right
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:42:00 PM EDT
Devil Dogs?? You arn't talking about Marines' are you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:46:39 PM EDT
NO ANDY
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:54:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By platform389: [blue]Don't bother posting crap like that again[/blue]
View Quote
Please check your AR15 mailbox, you have mail concerning this subject, "Sir"
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:54:13 PM EDT
"Typical of Breed". That's the type of idiot that you always made sure, when on Patrol, took the point. One must feel sorry for these idiots though. A "Missing Link in their DNA" is the cause of the defect.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:08:55 PM EDT
The "Devil Dogs" are a local white supremcists gang here in PHX. They were the "muscle" for Sammy the Bull drug ring. A bunch of punks that thought they were big time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:12:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:17:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GoatBoy: We've got tactical nukes, capable of delivering a more controlled kill zone and blast radius, specifically made for these types of hits... Don't assume that using a NUKE will lead to events like Hiroshima or Chernobyl... The blast would be directed at the desert camps where the terrorist training camps exist and where little to no innocents should live. -- GB
View Quote
... Yer on the wrong thread GoatBoy
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:26:26 PM EDT
OH $HIT! This SOB is the same as the scumbags that destroyed the world trade towers. At least those guys in NY killed to prove a point, this person killed because he wanted to kill somebody. A fckn shame.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:27:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2001 6:29:35 PM EDT by ArmdLbrl]
Never mind, millhouse got there first.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:28:43 PM EDT
BREAKING: Mesa PD & SWAT have a house surrounded now where they think the perps are holed up. (scanner)
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:32:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:36:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2001 6:36:33 PM EDT by ArmdLbrl]
Well if there was a time to use 40mm CS now is it. If I remember correctly, Garry Paul Johson of SWAT Magazine used to be the commander of Mesa SWAT, he saw to it that they were well armed. They carry Steyr AUG's and were the first LEO's in the nation to use the M203PI as a law enforcement weapon in place of the 37mm Gas Guns and that was 8 or 9 years ago. For all the fuss they made of this at 5:30 and 6:00 none of the Phoenix TV stations have yet butted in on their regular programing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:44:17 PM EDT
Here's some food for thought: Even someone who hates all Muslims should restrain himself for purely practical reasons. Why? Because the more Muslims are made to feel unwelcome in America, the more likely it is that they'll start to hate this country and want to help the radicals destroy it. Crimes against Muslims here also make great propaganda for bin Laden and company overseas.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top