BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Here's some food for thought:

Even someone who hates all Muslims should restrain himself for purely practical reasons.  Why?  Because the more Muslims are made to feel unwelcome in America, the more likely it is that they'll start to hate this country and want to help the radicals destroy it.  

Crimes against Muslims here also make great propaganda for bin Laden and company overseas.
View Quote

EXCELLENT point !
P.S. scanner activity on this matter is 155.535mhz FM
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Crimes against Muslims here also make great propaganda for bin Laden and company overseas.
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I reset my old Bearcat, but I am not getting anything- guess I am out of range out here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#5]
... well they bagged a guy, sounds like his black S-10 truck had a couple spent 9MM cartidges laying on the seat (stupid criminal trick again).

... sounds if PD is pretty confident this is the Adam Henry. We'll see.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I had to leave to go out to dinner with the old lady...Winston, ya just never know, I'm sure he was the wrong kind of patriot though.

What in holy hell was this asswipe thinking?   Bin Laden has probabaly been hoping for a lot more of this.

Sad.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top