Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 5:55:02 AM EDT
Now here's a sobering piece by David Dolan of worldnetdaily.com. I've always wondered what the next threat to the United States might be, and it appears that it just might be the pre-positioning of enemy 'soldiers' right here! No need to span an ocean, or a continent, the enemy has used our very freedoms to slip in quietly among us!

See story at:
[url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24503[/url]

From the article -

"So this is where we now stand. I was told that the likelihood of more attacks upon America is very real, especially given what many Muslims perceive as the enormous success of this week's terrorist strikes. With the president's jet scrambling around the country in apparent fear, with the nation's representatives rushing out of the capital building two times in response to bomb threats, with a portion of the Pentagon itself destroyed, with many of the men and women who run the world's largest stock and bond market either dead or wounded, and, most importantly, with a sense of terrorized fear gripping many Americans, Islamic militants believe they have won a victory beyond their wildest dreams. As was the case with Israel's quick military retreat from Lebanon and inability to stop a year-long terrorist war, they feel that they are definitely on a winning, Allah-sanctioned roll."

Whew! This may just be the worst situation that our country has ever found itself in over the past 225 years.

Eric The(LordHelpUsNow!)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:01:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I belive the article to be right on and we are now in the middle of a war that may last for years.
Let us begin, as warriors, to prepare. It is not time for political correctness but action from all Americans, black, brown, red or white. Regardless of what your denomination if you are an American let's all unite.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:05:58 AM EDT
[#2]
How do we win this war? Do we kill all followers of Islam for the sake of safety?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Well said Nick,I just hope we don't waist what little preparation time we have.Get your systems together and stockpile ammo.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:13:28 AM EDT
[#4]
The War has already started,we've lost almost 6000 citizens this week.Winning the War will come in time but for now we need to defend ourselves.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:24:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Sobering indeed.

Del(armtheciviliansnow)marksman [heavy]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How do we win this war? Do we kill all followers of Islam for the sake of safety?
View Quote

It may very well come to that.  Everyone thinks the capture/killing of Bin Laden will make some sort of difference.  All you will have is an instant martyr.  Someone else will step up to take his place.

Overwhelming force, such as has never been seen before is about to be required.  

Before this is over, you will see Arab heads on sticks in this country.  Another incident is coming.  They will aquire weapons of mass destruction, it is only a matter of time.  This is only the first blow in a war like the world has never seen.  Soon all this political correctness will fly away like a warm summer breeze.  If I were an Arab citizen of this country, I would departing as soon as possible.
They will be the first to fall in what is coming.

"This may just be the worst situation that our country has ever found itself in over the past 225 years."

Yep, if you ever wondered what World War 3 was going to be like, wonder no more...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top