Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2001 10:51:31 PM EDT
I heard this on the news today. Is that true? Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:54:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:05:52 PM EDT
I dunno, It's catchier than naming it "murderer/felon" or "justice suspended" or "doing the right thing" or "integrity" or "honesty" or "character" or "coverup" or "I'm not worthy" or "my life is a sham". "Splash" is cutsey, catchy and easy on the tongue. It essentially has nothing to do with reality, and is therefore PERFECT. IMO Jim Was the car a Buick or an Oldsmobile? Those aren't catchy either, so they're out, too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:20:35 PM EDT
He probably pissed on the floor thinking that he was standing in front of the kitchen sink. Then, upon waking up, he blamed it on the pup.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:23:00 PM EDT
Yep! His dog's name is Splash and Splash spends a lot of time at the US Capitol. Splash is a Portuguese Water Dog. They are great swimmers (have webbed feet). It could be useful to have a good swimmer along on those trips home from the bar. Nice dog anyway, proves that even Ted Kennedy is not beyond God's grace. GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:27:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By omar: "Splash" is cutsey, catchy and easy on the tongue. It essentially has nothing to do with reality, and is therefore PERFECT. IMO
View Quote
It has everything to do with reality. That was the sound his car made as it hit the water when it ran off the bridge.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:29:34 PM EDT
Top Top