Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 7:28:20 PM EDT
First off, let me say that I DO NOT condone what these people preach... with that stated, I will post their response to my e-mail to them:

> I know that since I don't support your views, I will not get a response,
but  here it goes....
Even though I disagree with homosexuality, you people are extremists
(similar to the terrorists who attacked the US). You are blinded by your own belief. You are sad pathetic humans with no true knowledge of GOD. God tells us that we can be forgiven. But you say that homosexuals can't.
I will pray for you, since it is OBVIOUS that you need to be prayed for.
I will check my e-mail to see if you have the courage to respond, but I know you won't. You are the same breed of people as Rosie O'Donnell, the Million Mom March, and the Brady Center(formerly HCI). I hope that God forgives YOU.
TimH70
Sergeant     USMC

First response:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 8:52 PM
To: a1911owner
Subject: Re: What is your purpose?

You are a marine?  And you don't know the difference between preaching the Bible truth about homosexuals and criminals who kill thousands in New York and D.C.?
No wonder our nation is doomed.  With fools like you in the military, there is no hope.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
And the second:

on 9/14/01 10:07 PM, Timothy & Lee Ann Phelps at [email protected] wrote:

Hi Sarge:

Are we a bit egocentric today?  For someone who bitches about the unwillingness of others to consider alternative positions, you sure come across as particularly close-minded.  I mean, if I'm to accept your proposition, shouldn't you at least articulate what is inaccurate about our position?

I can help you out with your analysis at tad.  Preaching the word of God is just that ... preaching.  It's not taking up arms against anybody.  It's not harming anybody with force of law or might.  It's not our intention or our prerogative to attempt conversion of anyone to our position, much less compel anyone to listen to us.  We didn't force your sorry carcass to our webpage ... you found your own way, then went straight to crying like a little 85-pound be-aitch!  Some Marine you turned out to be ... NOT!

If you knew anything about which you spoke, you would know that the scripture is replete with examples of God sending foreign armies to punish a nation for turning against his commandments.  For example, I suspect the Israelites had nothing good to say about the Babylonians that swept across their land (as a judgment of God for their sins).  They also spat your type of vile rhetoric at Jeremiah for reminding them that he had warned them that God's judgment was coming.  Hmmmm.  Seems like this pattern may be a bit too close, eh?

Get over your hypocritical self, dummy.  God is punishing this nation.  Deal with it!  Think about it even while you march forth in your hypocrisy to crush, kill, destroy -- meting out many times the misery this nation bawls incessantly about now onto the heads of defensless thousands or millions.

What a coward!
And my response:
I have seen the link to your sight on several BBS's that I frequent, and have resisted the temptation to visit your sight, due to your extremist views.
A few points... First Marine is spelled with a capital M. Second, we don't have a "sarge". It is Sergeant.
As far as your views go, this is America and you are free to have these extreme views, but hiding behind the First Amendment and God while sponsoring HATE is wrong.
I DO NOT condone homosexual behavior, but I also do not condone hate. Preaching the Gospel is fine, but when you introduce YOUR hate into the Scriptures, you blaspheme the Word of God.
I believe that when the judgement Day comes, you will be in for a shock.

Please, e-mail these fools and let them know how REAL Americans feel about hatemongers...

Here is their e-mail.... [email protected]

[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
i made a posting the other day about those sick traitorous fucks, but the moderators decidied to lock the post for reasons that make no sense.

Anyhow, i think That church is fulla people who are heavily inbred and just all around stupid.

I wish something could be done about them.
2 or so years ago, they went to Iraq to have a rally.

They really make me sick.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe they'll go to Afghanistan for their next rally?  Let's hope for good timing...[rocket]

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top