Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 7:05:07 PM EDT
America has helped Israsl with there fight with terrorism.
We never asked them for anything in retun and thats ok.
This has never been about Israel,it's terrorism we want to deal with.

I don't get why people now want to back away from parts of America's battel with terrorism since that what they wanted out of Tus.
I really don't letting them win this one will help anything at all.

I can't think of the name right now but someone once said"Don't bicht about the way we fight for freedom if you can't do better and if you don't have the guts to pay to price of freedom you have no right to have freedom."

Israel is NOT the only nation or people that we help do to there battel with terrorism it's just the one people hate the most.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I just want to start out by saying that this is my personal opinion and I'm not trying to force it on anyone else. The reason we help Israel, speaking from a religious perspective, is because they are God's chosen people according to the Bible and that is their promised land that they are trying to obtain. There is a reason that Israel is an agricultural oasis in the middle of the desert and it ain't because crops grow well in the sand. Just my thoughts, I don't want anybody getting up tight and offended.

Matt
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't matter why we help Israel.  All the posts saying that our support of Israel is the cause of what happened are nothing more than thinly disguised, anti-semitic, racist tirades.  Oh, they try to make it appear as intellectual reasoning and they don't use racist terms, but it is just racism, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Amen, Brother LARRYG. [>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, bullshit, Larry.

I noticed you didn't have much trouble coming up with racist slurs against ME the other day.

Incidentally, just to give you a fucking clue -- I'm not an Arab.  My 'handle' is the name of a character in a Terry Pratchett novel.  You dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from Willis1fit -
The reason we help Israel, speaking from a religious perspective, is because they are God's chosen people according to the Bible and that is their promised land that they are trying to obtain. There is a reason that Israel is an agricultural oasis in the middle of the desert and it ain't because crops grow well in the sand.
View Quote

I don't know if that is why 'we' help Israel, but it is certainly why 'I' help Israel and support our country helping Israel!

So Amen to you, too, Brother Willis1fit!

Eric The(It'sTheFruitionOfAllBibicalProphecies!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#6]
a2car, your arguments are as intelligent as your grammar! 88/14
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#7]

the reason we help israel is because there are an ass load of influential and wealthy jewish voters in the us. and becasue israel is in a strategic area in the middle east...imho.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I DON"T BLAME OUR SUPPORT OF ISRAEL FOR THE LATEST CALAMITY! IT WAS THE TERRORISTS AND WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL!

"We" help Israel not because they are "God's chosen people" [rolleyes], but because of the influence of the largest lobby group in DC, and the Jewish-Americans who don't want to pay for the defense of Israel out of their own pockets, and because of piously blind and terminally dumbass Americans. If you dare to question the US support of Israel, the people who support Israel always whine and pull the oldest trick in the book on you - call you a racist and claim you are blaming the Jews for your problems! As if!

LARRYG you are full of shit - I am not antisemitic - I'm PRO-AMERICAN, CHRISTIAN, AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ISRAEL! [-!-] WTF, I'm supposed to to be grateful for something? What? Tell me another one, like how supporting Israel promotes middle east stability. Holy land, what does that MEAN exactly.

I have always objected to our support of Israel to the tune of $3 billion a year, for years. It is unreasonable! Let those WHO CARE about Israel pay for Israel! Like y'all! [pissed]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Geez guys...

Why dont we drink a six pack and go out and kill a few terrorists?

I'll bet we;ll feel much better.
[beer]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
These guys do have a point.  I am not anti-semetic but I understand why we support Israel. For one thing beanbagger and ramlinwreck are  correct.  A lot of monied people is this country are jews.  Power follows the cash.  Its one thing that blacks have not understood. They seek political power first which will eventually collapse without financial backing.  Asians follow the jewish model. Keep quiet and build your bank account. Power will follow. Look what a little cash toward Clinton got the tiawanese. Its also the only stable strategic area in the Middle east.  Even Saudi Arabia has potential for fundementalist to take over.  The Shah was our buddy and look what happened to him. I think we also use Israel as well.  Our support keeps them alive and the Jews can be very useful thorns in the side of the arab states.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#11]
RamblinWreck,
Thank You.
You just saved me a LOT of typing.[8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top