Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2001 5:07:33 AM EDT
If you are looking to look at the world's biggest idiot go check out www.thefiringline.com and click on forums and then do a search under username PrettyBoy.  Some of the crap, ok all of it, is stupid as can be.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I checked out PrettyBoy's posts. This guy is HCI's poster boy for gun control. Everything in his posts refers not to using firearms for sport or hunting, but what is the best gun, ammo, and scopes for killing people.
This guy needs help.  [smash]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 5:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Great...Just Great!

Another genetically challenged idiot spouting off and making everyone else look bad...

Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, did you see the posts about what is the best rifle in .308 for home defense.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a dork.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Must have watched too many A-TEAM reruns. [:o)] Milldude

[heavy]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I would have to say that maybe Duster from the old board has found a new home.  Anyone remember Duster's post on how to build a non-functioning AR?  His spelling hasn't improved either.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#7]
PrettyBoy,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was our round of choice...needed a non-military round so we couldnt be traced
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
we used to use bullets made from a low-melting point alloy... melted inside target, impossible to trace

Riddle me this: Why use Winchester Talons for "untraceability" when you have special melting alloy untraceable bullets?

ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://somethingawful.efront.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-123-05.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm starting to worry about Frank guys [:\]
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#10]
LMAO!!!

Sorry, led, we never really "existed" if you know what i mean. Most of us were ex-SEELS
View Quote

A "sniper" rifle for home defense!!!
Man, when the sh#t hits the fan you guys are gonna be out of luck... I wanna be able to start dropping bad guys at 1000 yards at the closest. Pistols and shotguns are fine AFTER its too late...
View Quote

Then he says this regarding HCI!

come on guys.. a lot of their ideas are just common sense... i mean, i dont want a lot of kids getting hurt. Safety is more important than anything else...
View Quote

This guy has got to be a gimmick poster like the Mall Ninja!  Or he's 12 and likes to play Rainbow Six to much!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL, the thing about 1000 yard shots is just cute!

Ah yes, it's the old, "I'm such a good shot I can shoot 1 inch groups at 500 yards and at 1000 yards I'm still holding 2 inches" type of posts.

Like I said, it's "cute."

I've seen these jokers from time to time and it's funny as hell.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, I'm starting to worry about Frank too.  First it was Peter the fairy Pan and now this.  

HKocher I doubt he was playing Rainbow Six because if he was he might have learned something.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Mall Ninja Security cops in drag?
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess I had better check this out!

Btw, does anyone have a copy of the Mall Ninja thread(s)?  I read one where he talked about taking rifle fire in the back while his "partner" reloads!  I have never laughed so hard in my life!  I should have downloaded it, but didn't.  If anyone could point me to it again, I would be very grateful.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Just checked it out.  What a hoot!!  Maybe he could come over here and give us the benefit of his experiance on religion as well!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#16]
That is some funny stuff.

Gotta love young boys playing on daddies computer trying to be a "SEEL".

Maybe, he can come over to AR15.com and entertain us too.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top