Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 11:23:07 AM EDT
Yeah, it's scary when the populace doesn't believe their own government's lies about not supporting Usama Bin Laden and that he had nothing to do with it.

We are going to bomb the hell out of them real soon.  Then we will hunt them down in the mountains with our Apaches and Warthogs (got to love those old flying POS!).

Running away from the capital already!!!  I guess the average Afghani is smarter than I previous gave them credit for!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a link?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Moving TARGETS[>Q][sniper]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
What I'd like to see in response to the "we have no part in this" crap is to drop a mess of bombs on them and say "hey, it wasn't us!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Moving TARGETS[>Q][sniper]
View Quote

Joker: How can you shoot women and children?
Gunner: Easy... you just don't lead 'em so much.
- Full Metal Jacket
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
"Anyone who runs is a terrorist.  Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined terrorist."

"I want that treeline napalmed."

Now where'd Janet get off to?  Isn't Ben Laudanum hiding out in a "heavily armed religious extremist 'compound'"?  He probably has a meth lab there, too.
Bomb Kabul, "it's for the children."
[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
They're just going to die tired
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top