Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 7:22:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
U.S. Rep. Martin T. Meehan (D-Lowell) scoffed at reports Air Force One was targeted by terrorists - the reason Bush aides have put forth to explain why the president delayed his return to Washington after Tuesday's attack on the Pentagon. ``I don't buy the notion Air Force One was a target,'' said Meehan. ``That's just PR. That's just spin.''
View Quote

I hope somebody can find the footage of these two running like little girls out of the capitol building after the Pentagon got hit...
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#2]
They won't. Their districts, as well as the rest of the districts here, are overrun with tree-hugging, bed-wetting, bleeding hearts. It would only be an issue if their latte machines got broken in a terrorist attack. It makes me sick to live here, but I do, just to piss them off with my NRA Life Member decal on the window of my truck.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#3]
There are still those in America after this that have no clue.  The gold spoon is so far up there rectums they fell they does not stink (to put it mildly).  Support among all Americans is overwhelming.  They will have to fall into place or it will kill them in the next election.  And that with all of them is the only true thing that matters.  [b]SAD BUT TRUE[/b][heavy]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Meehan is a fool, and a worthless waste of my taxpayer dollars.  There was an interview with him on a local radio station (WBZ 1030) on Tuesday, shortly after the attack - he was in his apt. in DC.  I distinctly remember him saying that he had no idea what was going on and his only source of info was the tv.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top