Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 12:24:08 PM EDT
"I say, bomb the hell out of them," Sen. Zell Miller, D-Ga., said Wednesday. "If there's collateral damage, so be it. They certainly found our civilians to be expendable."

Nuff said..
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, he wasn't much as governor here, but is shaping up quite nicely as Senator.

Still won't vote for him though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Great quote.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:25:24 AM EDT
[#3]
He always seemed very sensible.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:12:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Sept 11,2001 was a sad day for all humanity.

In our rage and pain, we are contemplating the same evil acts that they have committed.

These acts were not committed by lunatics on a rampage.  These were cold calculated attacks by a very real enemy.

Our response needs to be very deliberate  and [b]ONLY[/b] those responsible should be targeted.

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:50:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Zell Miller was a bad governor for Georgia, especially those of us involved in law enforcement.  I was extremely displeased when the NRA suggested that I vote for him over pro-gun, conservative Republican Mack Mattingly to fill the seat he was appointed to by democratic Governor Roy Barnes.  The seat was left open when one of THE leaders of the conservatives, Republicans, and second amendment supporters passed away.  

All that being said, he has been doing very well to represent my views since he has become a Senator.  I SINCERELY HOPE he keeps it up, and that it is not simply a bid not to be a one term Senator, allowing him to "revert" after his first term.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:36:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Our response needs to be very deliberate  and [b]ONLY[/b] those responsible should be targeted.
View Quote

As long as 'those responsible' include their leaders, their followers, and their supporters, I agree with you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top