BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 7:07:12 AM EDT
                A Call To Arms

After the explosions and fires;
thru the rising dust.
America we call you to arm.
Arm yourselves with power, knowledge, awareness, and strength.

The strength of Patriotism; pride and love for America.

The awareness that your neighbors are a part of your extended family;  we need to watch out for one another.

Knowledge of how American politics and laws work.

And the power to make a difference in the coming years and decades.

America this is a call to Arms!

One Nation
One Flag
Forever Strong
With well wishes to all my patriotic American brothers and sisters.

Nick (LilRhody)  R.I. U.S.A.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Nick,

Are you a member of the Rhode Island Rifle and Revolver Assocition?

Are you a member of the Citizens' Rights Action League in RI??
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually Davidkxx, no I am not affiliated with either of these groups.  I am only recently learning the importance of supporting groups throughought our state and country which allow us to make our voices heard.  With the knowledge supplied by many of the wonderfull members of this forum and a few of the nice people I have recently met locally I am slowly involving myself more in my community.

Also I want to say thank you to all the great VA. members who have taken time out to e-mail me all the wonderfull links. Hope to meet you all some day soon in the future.
LilRhody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top