Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/12/2001 6:09:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]

does that mean you deleted my post with the link to the racial slur database?

you have to admit the palm pilot version was pretty slick...
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
tack it!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#4]
GB
Are they Arabs? Are they Muslim???????
Why not call a strike a strike, a ball a ball?
What are you afraid of???????? You are smelling of a goat!
No Luck for you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#5]
[size=6][red]PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION[/SIZE=6][/RED]

NUFF SAID!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks from saving all of us ORDINARY members from the pain you have suffered. We tend forget how special you are.
NLFY
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Step off GB. I am waiting.
NLFY
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm assuming none of you have ever met a white Muslim, but I assure you they exist.  There are also other people you might be referring to as "ragheads" that are probably Hindus or Sikh Hindus and not Muslims.  Furthermore, most Muslims I know say Bin Laden is nothing more than a bloodthirsty terror monger who does not follow his muslim beliefs as much as he claims.

Hell, according to the FBI two of the suspected hijackers [b]GOT DRUNK[/b] in a bar recently, which is strictly forbidden by Islam.  One of them even commented that he worked for american airlines and he could pay the bill when they fought over it.  This was all via Michael Medved on his radio show today.

To hell with anyone who wants to celebrate this tragedy.  But be sure you focus your anger on those who truly deserve it.  The Hindus that run convenience stores by my house have fared pretty well, but a couple of them have had some idiots come in berating them and they don't follow Islam or advocate terrorism.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Very Good GoatBoy.  Even if they don't relize it.  It needed to be said.  

Americans should stick together!

But, some will never learn.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks J.B.
Please stay with me here. WTF Gang. Do you all have issues with Jews here? Is one or 3 ok?
4 is bad? BTW, I am the blue eyed devil.
Come on Goat Boy.. Can any of us pick a side
w/o being banned... please your holiness.
Chris
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh, grow up Goatboy!
Like Germans and Japanese weren't demonized in WW2.
How are we supposed to refer to the evil doers and their supporters? Hijacking Camel Jockeys? How about Muslim scum? Let's know our enemy and call it what it is: ISLAM!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Oh, grow up Goatboy!
Like Germans and Japanese weren't demonized in WW2.
How are we supposed to refer to the evil doers and their supporters? Hijacking Camel Jockeys? How about Muslim scum? Let's know our enemy and call it what it is: ISLAM!
View Quote

Indeed.  The entire problem is Islam.  I'm sure there's not a redeeming quality to be found in any Muslim.  [;D] Just be sure to remember that aproximately 30% of the world's population are Muslims.  But since they're all evil we might as well just be done with it and kill em all right?  Never mind if some of them aren't even Muslims.  I'm sure no one will miss a few Hindus or Sikhs.

Now place yourself in Chuck Shumer's shoes and replace every instance of a slur with gun owners and "ISLAM" with guns.  And you've become just as bad as any gun grabber who can't understand the difference between a group of people and evil people within that group.  You've just become a Liberal.  How does it feel?

Don't let The Taliban fool you.  They only put up with Bin Laden because he pumps money into their country, which has nothing to do with their religion.  They say it's because of his fighting for Afghanistan during the 1980's, but if he was broke he'd be ass out.  Also remember that there's a group of Muslim Afghanis right now who are trying to get back at Bin Laden for an attempted assasination of their leader that happened just recently, as well as The Taliban.

I'll be sure to say an extra prayer for the ignorant tonight.  You guys need it.

Goat Boy, I'm with you.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Post deleted.

Goatboy - you have mail, I suggest reading it.

No more [i]racial comments[/i] about the "individuals who ride camels", although I'm still a bit confused.  Wasn't pulling a "Captain Obvious", just trying to help with the racist terms and help YOU do YOUR job.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#18]
What terms are you talking about?

Redneck
Hillbilly
Trailer trash

I think you idiots need to get a little thicker skin.  I have put up with racist crap all my life and it doesn't bother me.  

OH, I forgot, it is ok to make fun of the south [pissed]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#19]
GBT:

Perfect analogy.  I've stayed out of this, but this blanket hatred has got to stop.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#20]
That's the problem with you PC idiots - you can't hurt anyones feeling.
If there weren't so many of you, those bastards wouldn't have been training at a college in Florida!
They wouldn't have been driving taxis in Boston!
You insist on letting all these barbarians through the gates. Look what it got you!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Goat,
Stop us. We hate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Goat,
Stop us. We hate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#24]
You guys are priceless.  You have no idea what you are doing or even talking about.  You are about 2 seconds from getting this board shut down.  If you want to spread hate do it somewhere else.  This is our home.  DO NOT FUCK WITH IT!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#25]
GoatBoy, dead on. These idiots need to be kicked off here. Racists comments, or comments slamming an entire group of people based on their race, religion, etc is just as bad as teh liberals against us gun owners.

I say banned anybody you makes such comments permanently. Or shut the forums down. I'll behind you 100% no matter what.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#26]
2223Bee,

Were you shunned from the cool lunch table in high school or something?  

GB's not asking much, stop trying to act like a bad-ass (reference to "step off")and try and stow the rhetoric; all while you sit in front of a key board typing cyber bravado over the frickin internet.  

You cyber bad-ass you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted: FOCUS YOUR HATE TO THE TERRORISTS WHO DID THIS SHIT!!!
View Quote

Goatboy, If it turns out that this was done by muslim extremists, would'nt we be "focusing" our hate in the right direction ??
Not all muslims are responsible for this but SOME are. So I think when a enraged patriot refers to the possible (likely) scumbags who did this in a "racial" manner, I feel it might just be warranted.
Bottom line is people are PISSED !! so how about cutting them some slack. After all, we are all "directing" our anger at the bastards who did this.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted: FOCUS YOUR HATE TO THE TERRORISTS WHO DID THIS SHIT!!!
View Quote

Goatboy, If it turns out that this was done by muslim extremists, would'nt we be "focusing" our hate in the right direction ??
Not all muslims are responsible for this but SOME are. So I think when a enraged patriot refers to the possible (likely) scumbags who did this in a "racial" manner, I feel it might just be warranted.
Bottom line is people are PISSED !! so how about cutting them some slack. After all, we are all "directing" our anger at the bastards who did this.
View Quote

No, racial terms are not allowed.  So call them "Muslim extremists" at the very most, if that's who YOU think did it.  Not offensive, Not-a-problem.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I know their religions and so forth, but "Christians" have slaughtered thousands... so we cry out kill CHRISTIANS when a few bad apples kill innocent people??? Fuck no...

We say KILL THE TERRORISTS... It's not always the meaning by the person stating the phrase, but also the meaning from those who interpret it. A Muslim brother already has enough to fear with the building hate, don't let them fear us. If they're guilty they will pay, if they're innocent then embrace them.

-- GB

View Quote

Something we can agree on, finally.
[:)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#32]
"The protection of our rights is tested, however, not when what we do or say is popular but when it is unpopular. Stated most starkly, a free society is tested by the way it protects the rights of its least popular members."
ROGER PILON

I fear that anyone suspected or stereotyped as being Muslim/Islamic will be percieved as a terrorist.  I have already heard it from people I thought were my friends...I guess I know better now.  Anyone who is percieved as a Muslim will be extremely unpopular in this country for a very long time.

The mosque in Irving, TX was shot at yesterday evening.  Seven bullet holes but no one was hurt...saw it on the news this evening.  I go to work & I come straight home...with my Glock close by at all times.

It will be interesting to see how many "Rodney King" syndromes occur against the innocent citizens of this country.

Thanks for at least attempting to control the situation but you will not be able to do so.

Above all else, we should be protecting the US Constitution: including the First Amendment...so speak away.  Its a free country...for some.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I agree, we (gunowners) need to act in a way to disprove the anti's stereotypes
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#35]
You are right GB, maybe you can stop any new screen names as I have noticed several new people posting racist and also anti semetic remarks.

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#36]
 *applauds GB*

(and not even trying to get free AR15.com stuff either!)

Make decisions on what a person does not based upon what some people in a given group say or do.

After all, that's how the terrorists think of us...they think all us capitalist-Westerners are alike, so they kill regardless of whether we had anything to do with them or not.

Find the ones that have something to do with it and remove them from life. (note the period)

[b]Rocket Science 101[/b]
* There are some terrorists that claim to follow Islam
* There are some terrorists that are Arab
* All Arabs are not terrorists
* All people that follow Islam are not terrorists

From what I gather from Islam is that killing innocent people in terrorist attacks is not condoned at all.  But there are some who claim to follow Islam who kill innocents, but actually seem to just use Islam as a front for their own agenda and find others to follow them.

We complain about Senator Feinstein, Senator Schumer, Sarah Brady, Rosie O'Donnell and other anti-gunners branding all gun owners as criminals.  We know that's not true.  While some gun owners commit crimes, its a small fraction.

Don't make that same mistake.

Here's an idea GB...for those that make such generalizations, change their graphic/logo to a picture of Rosie, Brady and/or Schumer!

- Robbie
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:36:20 PM EDT
[#37]
GB, I'm not trying to be disrespectful nor do I agree with the racial slurs on the forum.  But AR15.com has allot to do with the second amendment right?  Well what about the first amendment?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Well what about the first amendment?
View Quote

Good question (I know, I'm not GB, but it's late and I can't sleep)

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

GoatBoy is not Congress and this is considered a privately owned "place." Just as if somebody were to come into your home or business and say things that you didn't like (doesn't really matter what or if there's any logic behind the statements, all that matters is that you don't like it), then you can ask them to leave.  By having them leave, you're not considered to be restricting their rights as they can still say what they want, just not in your home.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:39:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Robbie put it well, by signing on this site. You agreed to a certain set of rules, even with current events driving emotions and anger trough the ceiling.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#40]
I think what Goat boy is saying is dont use terms like "Sand-nigger" Or "Dune-coon" when there are perfectly acceptable alternatives like "Camel-Jockey" &  "Rag-Head".  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:19:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Goat Boy

You picked the wrong time to be PC.

CBS-yes that CBS- did a poll tonight. 66% of Americans +-3% call for retaliation even if it means innocent civilians are killed.

I heard the Chairman of the House Armed Forces comittee on a interview with KTAR radio here in Phoenix this afternoon openly discuss targeting the families of suicide bombers for retaliation.

And your worried about name calling?

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:52:14 AM EDT
[#42]
To: Goatboy ,Kuiper, and Paul

You're doing just fine, as usual.

You guys are real pros.

I too feel a rage and a need for retaliation.

To these hypocrites hiding behind the "...1st amendment.." or "...you're too sensitive..." how about putting your actions where your mouth is. How about donating your tax refund, or selling an AR and donating the money to help our brothers in New York? How about donating your time like Goat Boy?

P.S. I too am not politcal, or a pro,
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:01:14 AM EDT
[#43]
"Nothing like a little adversity and that racism shit gonna come out..."
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:01:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Goatboy,

I will say that you are doing a great job in a difficult time.  I have seen some things written on this board that causes me to shiver.  It seems that a lot of the individuals who are posting the racist (perhaps a better term would be all-encompassing) remarks are falling into the same trap as how the terrorists that to such actions to our country are in.

Simply stated: Guilt by association.  We see a lot of individuals post that the religon Islam is the issue, thus any islamic would be considered a threat.  Compare that to how the terrorist thinks.  He has a problem with the government policies of the US, so anyone who is a citizen of the US is a fair target, even though the majority of citizens really have no say (excepting their single vote) on how policy is created, or implemented.

In my most humble opinion, those individuals who tend to use such blanket terms, without regard to what the religon of Islam consists of, may be not too different from the terrorists who have attacked the US recently.

I agree... I feel that the best way to describe our foes in this instance is the individuals who planned and implemented this horrible act, and the country(ies) who either harbored them, or provided them assistance.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:17:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Goatboy, you are right on target.  This country is made up of many groups who support and believe the same as we do.  To single out people because of their "past" nationality or their religion because of what some fanatics do is absurd and lowers us to the level of terrorists.

Punish the evil, but protect the innocent.  Yes, I do want to kick some ass, but let's make sure it is the right ass we are kicking.  To vent your anger on someone because of their religion or the way they look is wrong and we must stand taller than this.

These fanatics have corrupted the teachings of Islam (yes, I am a Christian) just as Europeans and others have committed atrocities in the past in the name of God, so do these fanatics.  The true followers of the tenets of Islam are not violent...it's the fanatics who take things out of context that have created the illusion that Muslims are out to kill all Christians.

Keep cool heads guys, but be ready when the right target is in sight.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Well said GoatBoay.

Some of these morons just don't get it.  Their only knowledge of Islam is what they have seen on television or in the movies.  They have no idea that there is no terrorist who is a Muslim.  These terrorists are akin to the violent white supremesist "Christians".  Any true follower of these religions knows that they are full of shit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:43:28 AM EDT
[#47]
to those of you who, in due time, get to go and finish this unpleasant business:

the rest of us who stay behind would be with you if we could.

good hunting.

come back safe, ok?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:54:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Hang in there, Goatboy- you are doing the right thing. I know a lot of people from the Middle East, Arabs, Jews, Egyptians, Turks, etc.- all are horrified by what has happened.

You want to do something good? If there's an Arab business in your area, go buy something from them today, even if it's a stick of gum.  tell the people there to hang in there. Money talks, and kind words sure do help, too. Chances are, you'll find somebody there who appreciates America a hell of a lot more than most native-born Americans do. We've been fed with a silver spoon, compared to these poor souls, many of whom had to leave a civil war or dictatorship, leaving everything behind to start over in the USA.

BTW all you trolls out there- are you on HCI's payroll or something? When all this blows over, I expect your comments will be transcribed and read before the cameras and mikes at Congressional hearings about WHY civilians should not have guns, ESPECIALLY military-style, "baby-killing" assault rifles.

Future quote on the TV news:" 'www.AR15.com'- a hotbed of racist redneck subversive gun nuts," or some such- "pictures and story at eleven."

What did Karl Marx say about capitalists selling the very rope that would be used to hang themselves? You guys are selling your- and OUR- very own nooses.

Thanks for f*^&ing it up for all of us. Grow up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:38:39 AM EDT
[#50]
GB,

Hang tough dude and don't take any shit from anyone.[beer]

What really makes me snicker is that people are calling you "PC".  If having the ability to engage in intelligent conversation without the use of rude, base, and ignorant ethnic slurs makes me PC, well then I guess I'm "PC".  

They obviously aren't aware of what the term PC means.  The use, or more correctly the misuse of the term, only serves to further point out that particular individual's level of education and upbringing.  I wouldn’t know you from Adam if I saw you on the street or at the range – but I’m willing to bet my new AR-15.COM LEGP that you ain’t “PC”.

They don't know why, but they know the term “PC” is somehow bad - to them it's just another name they throw around to try and hurt people with, and that's kind of funny in a cute, helpless child-like way.

PS:  For the record, if proof is found that the Taliban or the Afghanistan government funded or otherwise harbored the groups responsible for this attack, I’d like to see them wiped off the face of the earth and their country turned into a glass parking lot - but only in an appropriate PC manner.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top