Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The demcraps made hate a crime in this Country.But if you can't hate your enemy how can you point a gun at him,and kill him?Your not going too bomb him,and the people who harbor him becouse you love him.Face it people we are going too do a lot of name calling,and killing in the next year.Or we can just love are enemy,and let him kill are familys.If we show weakness now to the world we are dead!Make a choice them or us.Thats war,and we are now at war.Wake up you pussys!And about Israel."The enemy of my enemy is my friend"! So stop trashing my friends you dumb pc camel humping shit for brains.And if you don't like it get the f0ck out of my way.Becouse I want blood!
View Quote

I don't think killing is something we should ever enjoy doing. Sometimes we have to point a gun at somebody and pull the trigger, to save innocent life or to stop a threat to our nation. The fact that we know we HAVE to do it should be enough for us to do what is necessary, without hate being involved. In war, we should regret that the enemies we kill are so misled or sheeplike that they force us to kill them.

I've never killed anybody yet, and hope like hell I never kill a man out of hate. If I kill a man out of necessity I won't be happy, but won't have any trouble sleeping at night either.

(Edited because "hate crime" laws suck bigtime. Our laws should be against bad actions, not bad thoughts.)
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
BCBUD,
Yes, most Americans are calling for the death of
innocent people and muslims. YES. We saw the dancing in the streets for our innocents by weomen and children,, all muslims must pay and learn.......
No Luck for EVIL muslims
View Quote

Untill today I have not moulded my children this way. Now, and forever, Muslims ARE evil. It is your turn. Allah is the DEVIL and AntiChrist.
View Quote

Hi goat boy, thanks for reigining me in. You are a true patriot of the first order. (do ya love that first ammendment?) By the way, Benedict Arnold started out that way. Sorry,
No respect intended.

Christopher T. Penn
View Quote

Mr. Penn, who the hell are you to talk about Constitutional rights?  It sounds like if you had your way, my rights would be stripped from me.  Your mind is apparantly too little to discern the difference between me and a terrorist.  It's alarming that you procreated and will teach blanket hate.  Do you know who you sound like, mein fuhrer?

BTW, I hope you have a good tailor.  I hear those robes and hoods can get mighty uncomfortable if they're not well fitted.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Penn probably was jumping up and down with joy after hearing about the murder of the Muslim guy in Mesa.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who is in the country that harbors Bin Laden should be fair game. By not overthrowing their Gov't, they are guilty too.
View Quote

Anyone who works in a federal building that harbors ATF or FBI offices should be fair game. By not quitting their jobs, they are guilty too.
View Quote
What about the people who were killed in the bombing of the Pentagon? By their association with the Federal government, are these individuals fair game , also? Wasn't the title of this topic something along the lines of stop with the ignorant comments? Along with ignorant comments come remarks by others on this board. Yes, Hielo, you could be more insulting, but I don't possibly see how. Look everyone, not all Muslims/Arabs, whatever are bad. Just like all people from New York don't make such stupid, provoking, and thankfully, now locked topics. Enough of my raving.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:05:29 AM EDT
[#5]
In Sydney some have danced in the streets. Thats sick!

So some Aussies have attacked Muslims on sight. Thats wrong!

We must be tolorent, and NOT lower our selves, to the fanatic's level. They want to see that, and want to see the West fall apart in mayhem.  

Save our anger and agression for the right time, and avenge the fallen accordingly.

We have about 200,000 Muslims here in Sydney. some are really fanatics, and are not afraid to say how they feel.

Personally I do NOT trust any of them (after yrs of dealing with them), but aside from all of that, they are not ALL bad, but its the radicals who are getting the press.

I beleive the enemy sleeps here too in Sydney (and we will be ready), just like any other big city, London, Paris, New York, LA, Moscow, Toronto, Berlin, I could go on.

When, NOT if, the SHTF, if any of these so called New Australians get out of control, and start to riot in the streets, its simple.

They will be rounded up, and locked up for the duration, just like we did in WW2 with the Japs.

I consider them a threat, but a problem which can be dealt with from within.

My 2c worth
1feral1
Sydney
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top