Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2001 12:42:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2001 1:39:57 PM EDT by BigDozer66]
Why do these idiot reporters [whacko] keep hounding people about the where abouts of AF1?[-!-] Had one cowardly woman [-!-!-] on our local radio station called President Bush a "Chicken" for flying all over the country and not revealing His where abouts! This type of insubordination just sickens me![puke] BigDozer66 [flag]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:48:26 PM EDT
Looked at democratic underground.com forums earlier. They were complaining about bush not going back to dc right away, then saying that the AF1 threats were just a cover up. Said they wouldn't believe it until sources were named. That's a great idea. Reveal our sources and ruin them for all future use so some whiney liberals can get their 'proof'
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:51:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:52:50 PM EDT
Not just wankers, bloody wankers!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:12:50 AM EDT
Bunch of communist is all they are! BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:16:42 AM EDT
Rat Bastard I say.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:23:05 AM EDT
Let us assume for just a moment that there wasn't a specific threat against AF1. What the president did seems prudent to me even without a direct threat. You just had a coordinated terrorist attack of unheard of proportions and you aren't sure if it is a precursor of something bigger. Caution is the order until you know the magnitude. I think it is the enemies of the president trying to find fault.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:50:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Magic: Let us assume for just a moment that there wasn't a specific threat against AF1. What the president did seems prudent to me even without a direct threat. You just had a coordinated terrorist attack of unheard of proportions and you aren't sure if it is a precursor of something bigger. Caution is the order until you know the magnitude. I think it is the enemies of the president trying to find fault.
View Quote
I think the "White House & AF1" were targets is a cover. I think the Secret Service did the right thing with the pres, but needed a cover to block the accusations of "cowardice". I don't care wher the Pres is, if he has AF1 he is in command as if in the white house.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:31:03 PM EDT
Exactly. Wherever the President is, he is CinC. This attack looks just like a classic "decapitation" strike, like they used to worry about during the Cold War. GunLvr
Top Top