Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 12:42:20 PM EDT
Why do these idiot reporters [whacko] keep hounding people about the where abouts of AF1?[-!-]
Had one cowardly woman [-!-!-] on our local radio station called President Bush a "Chicken" for flying all over the country and not revealing His where abouts!
This type of insubordination just sickens me![puke]

BigDozer66 [flag]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Looked at democratic underground.com forums earlier. They were complaining about bush not going back to dc right away, then saying that the AF1 threats were just a cover up. Said they wouldn't believe it until sources were named.

That's a great idea. Reveal our sources and ruin them for all future use so some whiney liberals can get their 'proof'
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Not just wankers, bloody wankers!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Bunch of communist is all they are!
BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Rat Bastard I say.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Let us assume for just a moment that there wasn't a specific threat against AF1.  

What the president did seems prudent to me even without a direct threat.    You just had a coordinated terrorist attack of unheard of proportions and you aren't sure if it is a precursor of something bigger.  Caution is the order until you know the magnitude.

I think it is the enemies of the president trying to find fault.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:50:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let us assume for just a moment that there wasn't a specific threat against AF1.  

What the president did seems prudent to me even without a direct threat.    You just had a coordinated terrorist attack of unheard of proportions and you aren't sure if it is a precursor of something bigger.  Caution is the order until you know the magnitude.

I think it is the enemies of the president trying to find fault.
View Quote

I think the "White House & AF1" were targets is a cover. I think the Secret Service did the right thing with the pres, but needed a cover to block the accusations of "cowardice". I don't care wher the Pres is, if he has AF1 he is in command as if in the white house.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Exactly.  Wherever the President is, he is CinC.

This attack looks just like a classic "decapitation" strike, like they used to worry about during the Cold War.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top