Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 4:45:36 AM EDT
I am sick to death of hearing about the Japanese internees during WW2 vis-a-vis discussion on this tragedy. Nobody is suggesting any action against any american.

Mass murder? No. An injustice? Maybe.

It has become quite clear to me that most Americans are woefully ignorant of the true facts regarding the supposed non-white racial bias in that action.

Americans of ITALIAN and GERMAN decent were interned IN THE THOUSANDS during WW2. No, not americans of german descent in the first world war... world war two. I know it doesn't make the news, movies, our media and especially our children's school textbooks, but it happened.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top