Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2001 12:33:09 AM EDT
[url]http://www.kcbs.com/pages/kcbs/news/news_story.nsp?story_id=23504761&&ID=kcbs&scategory=Computers[/url]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:18:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/12/2001 1:17:34 AM EDT by platform389]
Just remember, it is not how many fingers you break that counts. It is how you move the broken pieces around. "Who sent you...?""I will tell you nothing?" "Really? We'll see about that?" Sound of pliers on bone. "Who sent you?"
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:15:11 AM EDT
My son in law is a cop in Detroit and said they arrested two Arab men taking pictures of the sky scrappers dowtown, oh and they were driving a rental from New York. " I just take pictures to send home to family " Right!!!!. Hope by the time it takes to send them the place will be gone, wiped from the face of the earth!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:21:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By full-clip: My son in law is a cop in Detroit and said they arrested two Arab men taking pictures of the sky scrappers dowtown, oh and they were driving a rental from New York. " I just take pictures to send home to family " Right!!!!. Hope by the time it takes to send them the place will be gone, wiped from the face of the earth!!!!!
View Quote
That's about as smart as a Japanese taking picture of Long Beach docks after Pearl Harbor.
Top Top