Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2001 8:13:22 PM EDT
Check out what the people in this thread, our fellow Americans, have to say about the terrorist today. It will make you want to puke.
[url]http://ultimate.infopop.com/~rageagainst/ubb/Forum18/HTML/032302.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Check out what the people in this thread, our fellow Americans, have to say about the terrorist today.
View Quote

Wow, I'm having a harder time explaining that thread than coming to grips with this incident.  Who the hell are those idiots?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Check out what the people in this thread, our fellow Americans, have to say about the terrorist today. It will make you want to puke.
[url]http://ultimate.infopop.com/~rageagainst/ubb/Forum18/HTML/032302.html[/url]
View Quote

I read some.  Don't dig down and look at what the worms are doing.  There's really no point in it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wouldn't normally say this, but my energies are run up and I am heading to bed to toss and turn... but I would notify either hackers or possibly government officials as to the sites URL. Crap like that NEEDS retaliation as much as the people responsible.

If anyone finds out where these fuckers live, sign me up to show them how things work around here. Make sure we bring a chainsaw and some beer....

This is the most horrible thing that could happen to any country and people are cheering??? They should have their fingernails pulled out and then bones broken one at a time.
View Quote

Goat I agree. That N.A.P piece of shit needs to have his ass handed to him wrapped in a greasy burnt piece of bacon. Those are some sick fu*ks over there.[pissed]

alex
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Unbelievable!!
Are these people the product of a good Liberal Arts education?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Hah, I'd like to see that punk say that in person, and not from behind his keyboard!

I hate anarchists, the stupidest f*ckers around...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I was talking to someone about this today and she still believes in the "it can't happen here" doctrine.  I don't think she's alone either.  Though, she doesn't think we should have gotten involved in WWII either since it conflicts with a distorted view of pacifism.  I think there are a lot of people who want to live in a bubble, and if things like this won't wake them up, they'll be comfortable when we're all put to sleep.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn't normally say this, but my energies are run up and I am heading to bed to toss and turn... but I would notify either hackers or possibly government officials as to the sites URL. Crap like that NEEDS retaliation as much as the people responsible.

If anyone finds out where these fuckers live, sign me up to show them how things work around here. Make sure we bring a chainsaw and some beer....

This is the most horrible thing that could happen to any country and people are cheering??? They should have their fingernails pulled out and then bones broken one at a time.
View Quote

Goat I agree. That N.A.P piece of shit needs to have his ass handed to him wrapped in a greasy burnt piece of bacon. Those are some sick fu*ks over there.[pissed]

alex
View Quote

Want to feel better?? do what I did, look at the NAP's "NewAfrikanPanther" profile, find out his website...it's hosted by geocities, and write a complaint email to geocities/yahoo stating he is violating their TOS agreement.

I feel better...signed his guestbook too, see if you can figure out which one is mine!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#10]
This bears a looksee.
Kinda like bitching about the accident that's holding you back in traffic, then just having to rubberneck when you go by because it's so fascinating and you must satiate your curiosity.

These are the future voters and policymakers making some of the most anti-American statements I've ever read.

It oughtta piss you off to read most of this crap.  
Some of them ought to be "looked into"...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#11]
One goes by the name "BUSHMUSTDIE". I winder what the Secret Service might think of that?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I think reading that post should mandatory for every American. Then we need to go out and "cleanup" this country.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

alex
View Quote

Want to feel better?? do what I did, look at the NAP's "NewAfrikanPanther" profile, find out his website...it's hosted by geocities, and write a complaint email to geocities/yahoo stating he is violating their TOS agreement.

I feel better...signed his guestbook too, see if you can figure out which one is mine!
View Quote

I'm computer illiterate, how did he violate geocities TOS? Tell me word for word and I'll Email geocities this second.

Alex
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#15]
... look at this assholes website

http://www.geocities.com/guerilla_revolutionx/revolution/revolutionx.html
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#16]
[url]www.geocities.com/guerilla_revolutionx/revolution/revolutionx.html[/url]

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#17]
They appear to be our nemesis. If S$%T does in fact hit the fan, those people will be the ones that our people have to take out. Luckily, I think the people are better armed (and better shots). That place is kind of like "Bizarro" AR15.com
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey, anyone else notice N.A.P. let us all know his wife works in day care at Andrews AFB? Gee I wonder if the base police would like to meet this fine citizen. They could show their appreciation for his kind words over the deaths of their friends at the Pentagon. And would you think the Secret Service might want to chat with someone with those views being on the same base the President just landed at???

Michael
NRA, GOA, JPFO, HRA
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#19]

alex[/quote]

My gut tells me NAP is either 12 or was exposed to lead paint as a child.  Then there's always being dropped on your head.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Luckily, I think the people are better armed (and better shots).
View Quote

A month ago their resident firearms "expert" was responding to another member that was wanting to get her first gun. He claims to have a large collection of guns. He told her to avoid a Glock because the frames are made of wood and will warp if you get them wet. I'm serious and yes, eveyone there believed him.

So who wants to report their asses? I'm too damn tired tonight to jack with it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:11:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Fools.Last I knew the slang word for aircraft
was not spelled "plaine"!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#22]
What the Hell! I did'nt know about thoes ASSHOLES!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Ugh.
And just to make your stomach turn further, some @sshole was arrested tonite for stealing tools off the back of a fire truck in lower manhattan.
Where do these people come from?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

A month ago their resident firearms "expert" was responding to another member that was wanting to get her first gun. He claims to have a large collection of guns. He told her to avoid a Glock because the frames are made of wood and will warp if you get them wet. I'm serious and yes, eveyone there believed him.
View Quote

AAAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFFLMMFAO
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope they are able to track those URLs,...The Secret Service would certainly like to meet these people.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow,
people actually
take Rage Against the Machine
seriously?????

[:)]Time to
smash the racks full of their corporate
produced
anti-corporation rebellion
music
at corporate chain record stores.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#28]
[url]https://www.ifccfbi.gov/complaint/terrorist.asp[/url]

if any of the posts there warrant a report
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:00:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Just a bunch of assholes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Just left a warm and fuzzy message on that POS N.A.P. guest book. What a bunch of low life self hating bastards. If they think it is so bad here why don't they go the f!!! back to Africa and live there in poverty.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Just left a warm and fuzzy message on that POS N.A.P. guest book. What a bunch of low life self hating bastards. If they think it is so bad here why don't they go the f!!! back to Africa and live there in poverty.
View Quote

You're forgetting the poverty there is caused by evils of capitalism.  Forget that capitalism=freedom, it is oppressive.  I love how he calls for revolution but does not give any suggestions for how an economy would work after his revolution.  Asshole, racist, idiot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Leave them alone.  Free speech is not suspended.  The first post said something like "what goes around comes around."  America has been responsible for a ton of suffering in Iraq and elsewhere.  The hatred of Americans is not baseless.  Our country tries to do good things, but sometimes it is misinterpreted or it has unintended consequences.  That is why blind loyalty aka statism is so dangerous.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#33]
After reading that site, I am reminded of young bulls and stallions. Around here when they get to thinking they can call the shots, a little knife work puts them in their docile place for the rest of their lives. Perhaps that new age panther should be worked on, it might improve his disposition. As far as the rest of that group goes, I would be looking over my shoulder at some of the females wondering when they would take offense and cut you down. What a group.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:27:30 AM EDT
[#34]
That is fucked. Treason = gallows. Hunt these cunts down and lynch 'em. I am soooooo disgusted beyond words.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:02:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Sick fucks over there alright.

A-holes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:11:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Those vermin deserve the same treatment of
the responsible of yesterday action.
No mercy, just a bullet between their eyes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:33:46 AM EDT
[#37]
innocents are those mega capitalists who work in the World Trade Center and oppress the whole fucking world? innocents my ass.
View Quote

They don't know the meaning of the word OPPRESSED like they will in the coming days and weeks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:12:07 AM EDT
[#38]
WTF web site was that? Cripes!

I always get a kick out these morons bemoaning capitalism as they sit behind a keyboard and technology that capitalism provided! Perhaps they would prefer to rant and spread hate via a stone tablet and oil lamp?

It takes a lot to piss me off and that site did a excellent job.

God Bless our people.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:32:40 AM EDT
[#39]
TraceRoute to host ultimate.infopop.com

Timeout 5
Start from hop 1
Maximum Hops 15

#    Address         Host Name                     Msg Type                 Time
1    10.76.224.1     Unavailable                   TTL Exceeded             30 ms
2    24.17.120.1     r1-fe1-0.pnscla1.fl.home.net  TTL Exceeded             10 ms
3    10.76.254.1     Unavailable                   TTL Exceeded             40 ms
4    24.7.76.41      c1-se10-4.nworla1.home.net    TTL Exceeded             20 ms
5    24.7.65.194     c1-pos3-0.atlnga1.home.net    TTL Exceeded             40 ms
6    205.171.1.25    atl-brdr-03.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             40 ms
7    205.171.21.105  atl-core-03.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             30 ms
8    205.171.21.153  atl-core-01.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             30 ms
9    205.171.8.145   iah-core-03.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             40 ms
10   205.171.31.5    iah-core-01.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             80 ms
11   205.171.5.164   lax-core-01.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             80 ms
12   205.171.19.142  lax-edge-08.inet.qwest.net    TTL Exceeded             80 ms
13   205.171.57.106  c7507-core-border.inet.qwest.netTTL Exceeded             80 ms
14   216.55.5.124    Unavailable                   Echo Reply               90 ms

--------------------------------------------------------------------

216.55.5.214 URL Present Apache/1.3.9 (FreeBSD) PHP/3.0.12
--------------------------------------------------------------------
For any hackers that want to take these SOBS out they are running Red Linux and Apache.

They are based on the West Coast, probably in the Los Angeles, California area if anybody wants to personally respond.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:54:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They appear to be our nemesis. If S$%T does in fact hit the fan, those people will be the ones that our people have to take out. Luckily, I think the people are better armed (and better shots). That place is kind of like "Bizarro" AR15.com
View Quote

No kidding, Sumo!

Any of you guys look around on that site? Check out the "member pics" or whatever section. They are all a bunch of smartmouth fucking kids!

havoc

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:03:49 AM EDT
[#41]
The crap those folks are slinging sounds to me like treason.  I have a cure for treason.... a rope!

So if they don't like the USA, move to Afganistan!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:04:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Their line of drivel sure sounds a lot like E.L.F., earth liberation front. Bunch of anarchists and eco terrorists. They tend to stay behind the lines, typical Keyboard Kommandoes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:05:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Although I support their right to say what they want to say and believe what they want to believe, it is also my right (and duty) to express my profound disgust for them and others like them.  They are the scum of our society, completely hypocritical (after all, their money has to come from somewhere) and they are without value to us as a people.  The scary part is that they vote and have numerous sympathies within parts of the left-wing American media.  It is important to read something like this however, to remind us that people like that are real and among us.  Never forget that.

"Finally those capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes....eh comrades?" - Austin Powers.

It pisses me off to think that people really think that way in real life.

In conclusion, I'd like to shout out a loud, New York F-YOU!!! to all the garbage on that board, especially that POS NAF.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:22:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Leave them alone.  Free speech is not suspended.  The first post said something like "what goes around comes around."  America has been responsible for a ton of suffering in Iraq and elsewhere.
View Quote

No, Iraq has been responsible for a ton of suffering in Iraq.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Pretty ugly there.
View Quote

Paul, change the timing on your .gif

I can imagine those SOBs want to live under a freely oppressed Nation of Islam.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:43:50 AM EDT
[#46]

For those of you who do not know,
the site is dedicated to
a shitty rappish metal pro commie
band called Rage Against the Machine.

Here is their official site:
[url]http://www.ratm.com/entry.html[/url]

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:47:17 AM EDT
[#47]
These chumps just bought the party
line from someone who
makes them pay big money to look at them on a stage
and pay to listen to their messages.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#49]
[b]NewAfrikanPanther
Revolutionary
 posted 09-11-2001 07:02 AM                
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Year of the Boomerang.
All the violence this "mighty" nation has perpetuated in the world has come right back around to smack it in the face.

Personally, I will mourn for the innocents who died, but I'll stil fan the fucking flames.

GO TERRORISTS!!!!!

SCORE THREE FOR THE ANTI-AMERICANS!!!![/b]

I think we have finally ID an enemy. Mr. Fucksticks email is...[url][email protected]. [/url]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#50]
The mentality looks similar to the WTO protestors and eco-terrorists plus a looter with delusions of grandeur.

I don't know why we tolerate those unkempt, fascist ethnic-drum-beaters. Next time they protest capitalism or military action, they should have their teeth kicked in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top