Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, one thing, it does feel a bit hypocritical for this old fart who is no longer able to enlist again to "Cry Havoc! Unleash the Dogs of War" for a younger generation to go out and bleed.  But this, truly, is not your average time.  We aren't talking about another Viet Nam.  We aren't talking about another Pearl Harbor.  I believe this is something 10X worse.

There's a time for everything under heaven.  This is the time for war.  This is the time to kill.  Later will be the time to heal, sew and reap.  Later will be the time to weep.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I, for one, have been ready to go to war since I joined the Army in 1988 at the young age of 17. I just never thought it would end up like this. Im ready to stand next to anyone who is willing if we have to....

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]
We are at WAR.....  Everthing that you hear the pres. say is about this act of WAR.  The UN has made a statement that they ware behind us on what ever we do as retaliation.  We are at WAR when is the question.  We all just need to Pray and not act out here in the US.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The UN has made a statement that they ware behind us on what ever we do as retaliation.  
View Quote

The UN always behind us. I can feel their breath on our neck.

They'll give a big show of support, until the steel hits the target.  Then, one by one, the support will slip away until we're by ourselves, as usual.

I say we go this one alone form the start.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top