Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 4:41:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in Western New York, but my wife and I have a newborn daughter and unfortunately I cannot join you.  My prayers go out to the victims and their families and my support to anybody who is able to assist.  God Bless
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Goatboy, I have none of the qualificatrions other than an interest in helping.  Email to follow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
GB - I salute your selflessness - your parents raised you well.  If possible, you need to let somebody know about your volunteer offer and let them know about your political beliefs and association with this sight.  You are a good man - be careful.

Tate
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#6]
 Goat Boy,

If you guys up there get called up to go help, send word and I will try to drum up a collection of some sorts, money, food, water or whatever to get to you guys.
 Whatever can be done to facilitate you fellas and all your efforts, let me know.
 It seems like so little, but whatever I can do to support.

Chuck
 E-mail in profile
 (937)335-2568
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope it doesn't sound selfish, but I really can't get away. too much going on. I do plan on donating blood in the next few days though
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:40:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Everybody get out and give blood.....they need that more than anything right now....G B make sure you post if they want people......so far, no one can get to the site.....a guy from buffalo went to find his fiance, who phoned him from the train underneath the building....he does`nt know if she`s alive or not.....(on the news this a-m) she called prior to the building collapse
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:45:50 AM EDT
[#9]
According to Mayor Julliani there is more volunteer workers than they can use already so they are not looking for further help.
They still need blood.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:17:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top