Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 2:02:24 PM EDT
Sorry to post this, I really am, but the shock has wore off 7 hours later.

I have been watching the ever-coming "new" shots of the 2nd pland impacting the WTC.  I am now out of disbelief and now in a rage.  I want to kill whoever did this.  Posting this is really helping me.

Sorry I have been late coming.  Pray for the victims.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You are not the only one brother.

Not The Only One.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stay calm, guys.  Our enemies want us to do something stupid.
View Quote

Like bomb Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:37:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Not only the ones responsible - the ones who supported them, who encouraged them, who gave them safe harbor to train for this act. Anybody who contributed money or materials to help them on their way.

Just trying to get the one who did this makes it too easy. They will be replaced, and the same support and training system will be there to create new terrorists.

If you have an enemy factory that creates v2 rockets, do you take out just the rockets, or go for the factory???
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
EVERYBODY stay calm!!!  THere have been reports in NY of random acts of violents on cab drivers or anybody that liooked Arab....

I know it will make you feel better, its not THEIR fault!!!

BISHOP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top