Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 1:34:43 PM EDT
Barbara Olson, the wife of current US Solicitor General, Ted Olsen, was aboard the American Airlines plane that struck the Pentagon.

You may remember Barbara Olson from her many appearances on Hannity & Colmes, Hard Ball, etc. She is the very pretty blond wife of Ted Olson, who was George W. Bush's attorney during the Florida election controversy.

See story at:
[url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010911/us/terrorism_attacks_21.html[/url]

She just released a scathing book on the Clinton White House that claimed Bill was bleary-eyed and incoherent in the final days of his so-called presidency!

Just one of thousands who now belong to the Ages.

Eric The(BearerOfBadNews)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's another story on the Olsons from the folks at FreeRepublic.com.

[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a39bd5c4edf.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember her.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
From the news I have watched, Barbra Olson called her husband, and said that all passengers were placed at the rear of the aircraft.
What a horrible tragedy.
A glass parking lot in the middle east wil help with our attempts to emotionally recover from this(IF it was a middle eastern terrorist attack).
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's not forget that Barbara Olson wrote the scathing critique of Hillary Clinton titled [u]Hell to Pay[/u].  One wonders if Senator Clinton isn't secretly gleeful now that one of her most articulate opponents died today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Heard on the news that the only weapons she mentioned the hijackers had were knives and cardboard cutters.  She did not mention the nationality of the hijackers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Who the h*** did this, anyone, should be
possibly arrested, then (obviously) sentenced
to PUBLIC death by hanging him/them.

Thousands innocents reasons to do it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's more on the Barbara Olson cell-phone call to her husband!

See story at [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12395-2001Sep11.html[/url]

[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Heard on the news that the only weapons she mentioned the hijackers had were knives and cardboard cutters.  She did not mention the nationality of the hijackers.
View Quote

I suspect that she did mention the nationality of the hijackers, and some of the other cell-phone callers may have as well.  That info just has not been released to the media yet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I about cried when I heard she was on board. I then said a prayer for her and everyone else whom perished today.

She was a super woman. Very intelligent and cunning. A true conservative whom all liberals could hate. Not afraid to speak out about Klintons or puke face Condit.

America has lost alot today by losing her and of course all others who died today for absolutely no reason. My wife and I are speechless and very, very saddened on how many lives were lost and for what! Our prayers are with all victims and their families and also the thousands who will work for weeks in the ruins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top