Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The Palistinians are only reacting to the pain of their enemie's allies.As i stated in another thread-If 2 kids are fighting ,and you give 1 kid a stick to beat the other,then the beaten kid will have anamosity towards he who provided the stick."WE" provide the stick to Israel and Palistine is the beaten kid,so now they dance at our misfortune.                              Now I propose that we also give Palistine the stick to fight back,and back the fuck out of that whole mess.As for the rest of the middle-east,we should turn parts of it into glass,not the whole place,just enough to show that we take no sh#t from anyone.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Post from sluggolbc -
The Palistinians are only reacting to the pain of their enemie's allies.
View Quote

Today, [u]this very day[/u], is an extremely BAD day for anyone to be celebrating! OK???

I don't give a rat's rear about 'historical grievances [u]this[/u]', or 'understandable pain [u]that[/u]', it's just a BAD, VERY VERY BAD DAY FOR ANYONE TO BE CELEBRATING!

Eric The(OK???????)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Hun,I'm not condoning the celebration by any means at all,after all,I'm an American and I feel a great sorrow for our loss.You on the other hand,after reading quit a few of your posts regarding the mid-east conflict,would probably be dancing in the streets if it were the Palistinians.I'm not trying to start a flame war during this crisis,but you're about as one -sided as it gets.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Post from sluggolbc -
You on the other hand,after reading quit a few of your posts regarding the mid-east conflict,would probably be dancing in the streets if it were the Palistinians.
View Quote

Wrong! But you DO agree with me that this is an extremely inappropriate time for ANY DANCING, BY ANYONE, right?

You know the old saying that 'actions speak louder than words'?

Eric The(Well,TheSoundFromTheWestBankIs[u]Deafening[/u]!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DEATH TO ARABS!!!
View Quote

Cool it!

Lets not start blaming a whole group of people for what a few terrorists have done!
View Quote
....Thats not what the Isralies do, OK ,sometimes they are selective....but they give what they get, as should we ! Go over and take unpresented destructive military action on all we confirm OR SUSPECT of collusion/dancing...I doubt it will happen readily AGAIN.[pissed]or maybe we should just send them more money/aid....R_I_G_H_T?  [whacko]....sluglolbc...U ARE CORRECT SIR ...SHOW'EM WE DONT TAKE
ANY SHIT!

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey Hun,I'm not condoning the celebration by any means at all,after all,I'm an American and I feel a great sorrow for our loss.You on the other hand,after reading quit a few of your posts regarding the mid-east conflict,would probably be dancing in the streets if it were the Palistinians.I'm not trying to start a flame war during this crisis,but you're about as one -sided as it gets.
View Quote
There is only one side here, mister: The AMERICAN side!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Every group has their idiots, I saw the film of the "dancing" and most of the people celebrating were women and kids.  Who are just probably frusrated.  Most of the people in the background weren't dancing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The terrorists who did this, you can call whatever you want. Those non-terrorists who "dress like Bin Laden" should not be lumped in with him.... or cowards like him, and should be addressed to with respect ........like anyone/everyone else!

It has to do with decency,not political correctness.

I am not an apologist for the Arabs ....
View Quote

Just what Arabs from the Middle East do you think we should treat with respect?

How many Palestinians have danced in the streets after this attack and prior ones? How many Arabs have protested, slandered, plotted against, and threatened the U.S. and our Allies? How many Arab states join with the Islamic militants who chant “Death to Israel and the United States”?

Where are these friends and honorable people in the Arab States, that I should watch my language? Iran? Afghanistan? Iraq? Syria? Palestine? The Saudi Royal Family begat Bin Laden, he is a brother of members of the ruling family!

You are an apologist, and you should be ashamed. I claim the right to speak freely after a day of Infamy just like my Father spoke out against the enemy after his day of infamy. He called the Japanese Japs, Nips and a few other names.  I will call these terrorist ragheads.

They are our enemy. Their countrymen and women give aid and succor to our enemy. There are no non-combatants in modern war. If the Arab word wants respect, maybe they [i]might[/I] get it if they spew forth these criminals into the light of day. Until that day, we Americans have no reason to be decent to the brood that spawned these maniacs.

Remember, I’m speaking about our enemy, you are busy defending his honor . . . .  

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#10]
The fact that Palestinians are celebrating demonstrates how truly Ignorant they are.

This is the worst possible thing that could have happened to them.

There was growing support for the Palestinian cause, now
any support or sympathy will disappear.

For the few diehard Palestinian sympathizers who hate Israel so much that nothing will change your minds.  You should be ashamed. Wake up, Your country is at WAR.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#11]
>>>>>>All the people celebrating this incident, all those who have taken part in ANY terrorism in ANY country, and all those who've outright stated threats against us should now be wiped off the face of the planet...

They may not be responsible for this act, but they are responsible for past action and for planned hatred against the world.

Kill them all, and don'tbother sorting them out.
<<<<<
Got that right GoatBoy. Fuck'em all. Nuetron bombs for all (we do want the oil)
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#12]
"Every group has their idiots, I saw the film of the "dancing" and most of the people celebrating were women and kids. Who are just probably frusrated. Most of the people in the background weren't dancing."

Who cares if they are woman and children?  I just finished reading Blackhawk Down.  The woman and children stood in front of the men with rifles and RPG's so our rangers would not shoot.  They would even lay on top of the enemy to provide cover.  Those people are really screwed up to celebrate in the deaths of thousands of innocent people.  It's time to take the kid gloves off and kill some terrorists.  Can't believe bin ladden or whatever his name is has not been assassinated yet.

Luke
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Let's drop the Neutron Bomb on all of Afghanistan and turn that country into a glass parking lot!  And $%#@% Palestine!  They just made a huge mistake!  I am 1,000 Percent behind the Israelis!  I'm ready to go make the Palestinians dance in the street!  Omar Bin Laden, I hope you are digging a deep hole, and you better put on your pink hardhat!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Give'em some music to dance to......
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/bigun2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Dancing!! I would love to show them how to dance! I wonder if they know the three burst Jig yet???
Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I would pay good money on payperview to watch them all suffer a NBC or firebomb attack, little kids with flags and all.  Lets see if some ak-47s and fertilizer bombs can stop that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Dancing!! I would love to show them how to dance! I wonder if they know the three burst Jig yet???
Good Luck
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#18]
You know, Regan could have put a stop to this kind of crap back in the 80's if he had taken the stance Bush took tonight, which is to treat those nations that host these assholes as the enemy. Perhaps something will finally be done to rid the world of these fundamentalist freaks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:12:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey, hey, hey, lay off President Reagan! He's the one solid reason we're not worried this evening over a follow-up Soviet missile attack!

Eric The(I'mGladHeDidn'tHaveToWitnessTHIS!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#20]
we just got ourselves a new Navy test range .. maybe it can be all in one range for the navy-army-airforce&marine !

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Retro, we helped the Jews, those that are dancing are the Palenstinans, We have killed over 500 of them as terrorists. Israel has always shared intel with the US , the Pollard incident was about the US not giving intel to Israel that it was entittled to by treaty.
WHen the embassy in Iran was taken it was the IDF that rallied right away offering their commandos and anything we needed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:40:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Instead of painting all people with a broad brush you and your father might have thought of enlisting so you could make those responsible for the crimes pay.

I just locked your account....Goodbye!

View Quote
This performance of yours is despicable.

How dare you say that my Father did not serve!  
I don't know why I should answer this, as your [b]comment was made only to infuriate, not to moderate.[/b]
But for your information, He served in WWII; in the Pacific Theather AND in Korea.

If you were an honorable person, you would have taken this to email and worked out our differences like men. You are NOT moderating You are being Vengeful because I disagree with you.

There has been worse language and much worse descriptions of revenge posted here in the last 24 hours by others. [i]You let THAT pass.[/i] But you chose to pick on this smaller incident.
Prove to us all that you are not being petty.
Work out the differences.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You will not call anyone a "raghead,Nip" or anything else...at least not here.

We don't need any racist comments from you or your kind of keyboard warrior.
I just locked your account....Goodbye!
View Quote

Let's see if he moderates other posts.
- Or if he is just being agressive against one particular person who disagreed with him. Can Ed be fair? Can he resolve a controversy?
Let's see.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51229[/url]
"I wouldn't want that raghead Arafat's blood anywhere but up in smoke."

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51180[/url]
"No such thing as "innocent" Moslem. Kill them all.

While they ARE rag-heads, it is not the religion that is at fault.

The fact of the matter is that these BASTARD GOAT-F*CKERS are blood-thirsty murderers,
and enjoy watching innocent people die are get injured. They are killers.
However, they hide behind a distortion of their religion as a justification of their actions. T
hey know its wrong, but have to make themselves not look like the vermin that they are."

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#25]
HHHMMMM, Why hit the U.S., not Israel.  Baucase Israel would make them pay 10 times more than the U.S. will!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#26]
I want to see the videos of them after their teeth have been blown from their stupid fu*king faces.  

I heard on the news a few minutes ago that Palestinian authorties have threatened journalists who continue to video and report the Palestinians partying in the streets.  Doesn't that say something?  Like maybe they are friggin lying?  I think we should allow Israel to do with them whatever they wish.  You know they'd love to fry 'em up.  [}:D]

ARnSC
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#27]
now those pricks are dancing in OUR streets.  a group of palestinian students started cheering and celebrating at USF yesterday.  rumor has it they were attacked by other students.  USF officials, at first, said it was just a fight among arabic students.  now they are saying that nothing happened at all.  there are too many eyewitnesses around however for that lie to take hold.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
now those pricks are dancing in OUR streets.  a group of palestinian students started cheering and celebrating at USF yesterday.
View Quote

I quote EdAvilaSr:

Those non-terrorists who "dress like Bin Laden" should not be lumped in with him.... or cowards like him, and should be addressed to{sic} with respect ........like anyone/everyone else!

It has to do with decency, not political correctness.
View Quote

So help me understand this:
According to EdAvilaSr, these Palestinians that were celebrating the [red]DEATH[/red] of American citizens should be treated with respect, because they aren't [i]actual[/i] terrorists  .  .  .  yet.

But ron97ws6 who called the [b]self-proclaimed[/b]  enemies of America a name  .  .  he gets banned. {by EdAvilaSr}

Yes, help me understand this  .  .  .
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top