Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 12:17:43 AM EDT
I'm just a beginner at this stuff, so I would like to find out the easiest and the best for editing.I've downloaded the Paint Shop Pro 7 freebe, but am interested in buying something and don't want to waste money.
Turned my dawg into a decoy?
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/035/GU/ZL/pz/Oc66250.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:08:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I have the "shareware" Photoshop 6.0 and it fairly easy to figure out basic stuff.

However, I still haven't figured out how to properly change the color of a car yet.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:09:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm just a beginner at this stuff, so I would like to find out the easiest and the best for editing.I've downloaded the Paint Shop Pro 7 freebe, but am interested in buying something and don't want to waste money.
Turned my dawg into a decoy?
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/035/GU/ZL/pz/Oc66250.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Is that a choco lab buck?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:54:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I use PSP 7 in my HP 9270 desk top and the PSP 6 in my Dell Laptop. They each cost me $100.00. The books that comes with them are extensive on information on how to use all of the features. Also have the Adobe 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 programs along with the Kodak one for my Scanner and Kodak 260 Digital camera. You might try finding a book on PSP in a store?

I don't know how much you get in the "Freeware" Version.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:32:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I have photoshop 5.5 Need a copy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top