Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2001 10:14:30 PM EDT
Hey there,

I'm planning on moving to Omaha around Nov. this year.  Are there any AR15.com members there?  Sound off and tell me more about the gun/knife laws, places to shoot, gun shops/shows, and other relative info that an AR15.com'er needs to know.  Also looking for info about everyday things like: banks, drivers license, vehicle registration, cost of living, and just anything you'd like to pass along.

I'll be out for another visit Sept 21-25.

Thanks for any info and take care,

Steve
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey guys,

I just wanted to move this up so I can find it again.....My prayers go out to all who have suffered a loss in today's tragedy.......

Take care and be safe,

Steve
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Steve G. I will be the first to welcome you to Omaha, I grew up around there and am quite familiar with the area etc. I will e-mail you privatly and help you all I can. Good luck with your escape from California
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
STEVE G.

WELCOME TO NEBRASKA, I HOPE YOU YOU FIND OUR STATE VERY GUN  FRIENDLY,
I LIVE AT THE OTHER END(west) OF THE STATE BUT TRAVEL TO THE EAST END OF NEBRASKA ONCE A MONTH

WILLIAM
OWNER

WWW.TANNERYSHOP.COM
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I live across the river in Iowa. Iowa has CCW laws that make it easy to carry (especially in Harrison County - which is just a few minutes north of Omaha in Iowa).  Nebraska does not have CCW. Also you can shot your guns in the state forests of Iowa - which I am not so sure about in Nebraska.  Omaha is a nice city - if you like cities.  Also several ranges and a gun club south of the Omaha.  Godspeed in your move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top