Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 5:12:48 PM EDT
where is the best ar carry mount? link? what do you all think of cdnn illuminated rubber armoured 3x9x40 says made by bec inc.? cheao alternative or pos? what kind of battery do they use?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
You posted the same thing twice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
In my opinion these mounts are the best for carry handle because they mount completly under the carry handle instead of in the channel blocking the view of the iron site.

Anything BEC manuf. is not worth the styrofoam it is packaged in.

[url]http://www.rifletech.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
well guys thanks for responding. first off the trijicon stuff is nice. i have no intent or desire to spend the amount i spent on my rifle for a scope. i may get a mount from dc if i can get myself prepared to listen to phil flap his lips for an hour while ordering. anyone have any options that d get me a scope and mount for around 200 dollars?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top