Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2001 8:36:23 AM EDT
I spotted this dirtbag at the KCMO gunshow at I435 and Front street this morning.  He is at the table selling Special Weapons stuff. He has a moustache and goatee.  The gunshow is today and tomarrow, go get em.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Who's paul podhorn?
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]
He screwed about 50 AR15.com members out of
$10k worth of money on NIW AR mags he supposedly was getting.  I might just drop on down their and give him a piece of my mind.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#3]
HANG HIM!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AC Doctor:
He screwed about 50 AR15.com members out of
$10k worth of money on NIW AR mags he supposedly was getting.  I might just drop on down their and give him a piece of my mind.
View Quote

howcum he ain't in jail?

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 9:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like Paul is in for a rough weekend.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Find out from the show promoter where the show will be next weekend. If someone who was ripped off lives there, file a complaint in local court and serve him at the show. He'll then have to come back to court to defend himself, and if he doesn't, you could get a default judgment on him. You might not get to eventually collect, but maybe you could. You wouldnt even need an attorney if it was small claims court. Or get an attorney, you might be able to sue on behalf of everyone who was ripped off!
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Somebody get a picture and post it, I dont know what he looks like and dont wanna getted stuck.
Link Posted: 2/24/2001 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn! I usually set up at that show but there is no way I can make it up there this weekend. I'd [i]really[/i] like to "meet" him. I didn't order anything from him and did not get ripped but his dealings piss me off just the same.

Somebody get a pic of the slime so we can all run his ass out of shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top