Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 9:51:45 AM EDT
Wow. What is up with prices dropping? Are they going to keep going down? Even the ever present high dollar Jerry Lee had prices that were actually almost reasonable?

Actually, I hope that prices keep dropping, as I would like to buy a lot of mags at 12-13 each. Last time i remember seeing that was about 4 years ago.

_FS

Link Posted: 9/8/2001 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you see DAN DAN?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Dan, Dan (aka Baldy drunk finger) was there. There was some shop set up that had 50 or more Uppers of all types. I asked the brand and they would only tell me they were made by a governemt contractor. (shrug)

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]
So, is it worth a 2 hour drive?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got back too... Grabed a couple ar15 mags and a kershaw

Dan
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Question?   How difficult is it to buy a handgun or rifle in OR.  I live up in WA and if I could save on sales tax plus get it cheaper that would be cool.  Do they have the show every month? When?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Question?   How difficult is it to buy a handgun or rifle in OR.  I live up in WA and if I could save on sales tax plus get it cheaper that would be cool.  Do they have the show every month? When?  
View Quote

You can not buy a handgun out of state.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should be able to walk away with a rifle/ shotgun. A handgun will have to be transfered to a Wa. ffl.
Here is a link for gun shows http://www.bdarn.com/gunshows/
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dan, Dan (aka Baldy drunk finger) was there. There was some shop set up that had 50 or more Uppers of all types. I asked the brand and they would only tell me they were made by a governemt contractor. (shrug)

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote

I am a "governemt" contractor; the government provides me with paperwork that I must either fill out or validate then I send them money to pay for it all.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or you could just buy from a reputable dealer in Washington(I know of at least one) who has more than fair prices and able to find what you are looking for or, you could just move to Oregon and pay state income tax and see how much you save.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#10]
The "adjacent state" rule for rifles/shotguns was deleted in 1986, thanks to the Firearm Owners Protection Act.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top