Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2001 5:40:34 PM EDT
I can quit any time I want, I swear.

Thanks GoatBoy, I was starting to lose it for a while there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure about that?
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not hooked either!! [:D]

SRM
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I was about to look for a clinic to check into but it's back up.[:D]  [sniper]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm hooked on ebonics.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
IT's back!

IT's back!

Well, it's Friday night, I have to get up at 0400 for something.  Bedtime for me.

No Life
No Life
No Life...[8)]

Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#8]
When site goes down Chat goes up.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Good da site'sback up. Now ah can
run muh ma fuckin post count up. peep this shit
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#10]

I was starting to get very frightened when I thought that I wasn't going to be able to log onto this site tonight! I never realized that I had an addiction until now. I sat here in front of the monitor thinking,"What can I do on the computer as an alternative?" Believe it or not, I couldn't find anything else to do but stare at the screen and check back now and then.
View Quote

I was starting to get very frightened when I thought that I wasn't going to be able to log onto this site tonight! I never realized that I had an addiction until now. I sat here in front of the monitor thinking,"What can I do on the computer as an alternative?" Believe it or not, I couldn't find anything else to do but stare at the screen and check back now and then.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

And you're not hooked... Riiight!
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#11]
It's about time. My idea of a few minutes is definitely different than yours.

While waiting I looked at a site for converting my Mini-30 to a MOA shooter at 100 yards, guaranteed. Looks like they can convert it to a few other calibers also. Seems to me, that a magazine and therefore a feed problem would arise? 6mm was one of the calibers mentioned.

I also browsed Armalite, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top